PANDA's (Schaumburg) Convoy to GLD for the June 12th 3800 IL/WI Meet.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yeah, that's my guess, he was just "dorky" so it might have been an unintentional cockyness about him? Also, he has like 90% of the cheese head 3800 guys swingin' at a moments notice, of course he's going to be a little cocky :rofl:

pacecar959

Jun 14, 2010
Hey guys it's Fred.Good to see some of you made it up to GLD.
sorry if i came off alittle cocky just some stuff going on that weekend that was kind of pissing me off.
Good to see you again Tommy,10secsomeday,to tell you the truth i thought the same about you but after talking to you for awhile you seem like a cool guy.Wessel,don't know if we talked if we did i didn't know i was talking to you sorry,if there's another event at GLD or Byron we'll talk and maybe you'll see i'm really not that cocky.

01 GT

Apr 28, 2010
Milwaukee
Hey guys it's Fred.Good to see some of you made it up to GLD.
sorry if i came off alittle cocky just some stuff going on that weekend that was kind of pissing me off.
Good to see you again Tommy,10secsomeday,to tell you the truth i thought the same about you but after talking to you for awhile you seem like a cool guy.Wessel,don't know if we talked if we did i didn't know i was talking to you sorry,if there's another event at GLD or Byron we'll talk and maybe you'll see i'm really not that cocky.

fred, wessel, is the guy that was in my passenger seat when we pulled up to the tech stand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info