Netflix Ozark

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
so was she killed cause she made the false deal with fbi or cause Wendy wanted her out of their business venture

I don't know if I should bother with the spoiler tag as anyone entering this thread should expect spoilers.

I'm kind of confused as to why he needed to kill her as well. I know the Byrd's wanted her out of their business, but shit, he could have just pulled her out. I don't know that Helen made the false deal, I think she just got her hands on a pre-written plea deal from Marty and intended to show him that they were going to work with the FBI. I'm curious if that paperwork is going to show up one day and burn them.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Wendy's brother's rants reminded me of Shia LaBeouf. I could have see him ranting like that.

"Yesterday you said today.....Make your dreams come true!! Just.....DO IIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

giphy.gif

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Finished up the season Wednesday. Loved the season. Super intense throughout. Loved the characters they brought in, although the Wyatt and Darlene love story is real weird...

My theory of why Helen was killed was she was working for the other cartel and was gathering assets for them, Navarro eventually found out and obviously killed her. Who leaked the drop point to the other cartel? How had they just “lost” Marty when they were following him, and never bothered to follow back up on him once Helen “made some calls”. Why was she seemingly never in any danger from them? But hey, that’s my running theory

Reactions: SaturdaysGS
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info