Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Wendy's Brother is a terrible character. Driving me fucking nuts.
I don't know how i missed this comment, but his acting was some of the best i've ever seen in a TV show though. Nailed the manic bipolar type to a T. That cab ride scene had me so uncomfortable with how good his acting was.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I don't know how i missed this comment, but his acting was some of the best i've ever seen in a TV show though. Nailed the manic bipolar type to a T. That cab ride scene had me so uncomfortable with how good his acting was.

I thought his acting was great. His characters constant fucking up started to drive me nuts though. There goes Ben doing the exact opposite of what he should be doing right now :rofl:.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
For those that may or not have watched Iron Fist on netflix, that was the same dude that played Ward in that show. It's amazing what good writing will do for an actor with some actual talent. He was so phenomenal in Ozark. Episode 9 was one of the most devastating episodes of anything I've watched in a long time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info