Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I couldnt help myself today, finished the half.... God damn, seriously.... No one is safe on this show.
And there is my problem. This season has gone off the rail for me.

People are just getting clipped and no one cars. Bodies are dropping...Sheriff goes missing. FBI being told what to do by a house wife...like everyone is a mobster now and the authorities and the FBI dont give a fuck :rofl: Hell, fucking Jonah is just telling everyone secrets and in real life, that kid would have gotten offed :rofl:

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Just finished the new season and it was absolute trash!! I'll probably watch the final half season to see how it ends, but this show is done.

Dude kills the sheriff in a house, then goes back to clean it a few days later like it's no big deal?? All while the new sheriff shows up but doesn't find it suspicious?? Who writes this garbage??

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Screenshot_20220128-144414_YouTube.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Did finish this up last night. I enjoyed this season as much as I have the others. so much fucking tension over EVERYTHING this whole season.

My only nitpick (and its a dumb one) :LOL:

When Javi got the "body cam" footage of the bust where he ID'ed Maya.......it was just very clearly the cam shots of the actual scene that we all just watched. Like, when she posts up behind the car door and pulls her gun out, the camera is facing her.......what cop would have his BACK to the truck they're about breach and focused in very clearly on Maya... :LOL: yeah I told you it was dumb.

Other than that. w/ the way part 1 ended, I can not wait for part 2.

Oh and also

Like wtf, baby Zeke just can not catch a break here :LOL: Its like they just don't know what to do w/ him at this point. They really should have played out that act of Wendy trying to sic CPS on Darlene so they could get that kid out of the picture before Darlene and Wyatt were whacked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info