New Lenox IL

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
OMFG…you’re a King!!??!!

giphy.gif

Not technically. I hung with them, did stupid shit with them, my police report has me as one, but I wasn’t one…

Havent watched that movie in forever though, might need to break it out one of these days.

• Wow
Reactions: GLADIATOR

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They also taught me how to make a jail house tattoo gun which I promptly recreated for my older brother and his stoner friends back in the day and watched laughing as all of them took turns getting tattooed by the highest guy in the group after a late night run to Super Kmart. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I cany believe how much of that garbage I used to drink as a kid. My grandma bought it all the time.
I still drink Tang all the time.
They also taught me how to make a jail house tattoo gun which I promptly recreated for my older brother and his stoner friends back in the day and watched laughing as all of them took turns getting tattooed by the highest guy in the group after a late night run to Super Kmart. :bowrofl:
My first tat which is very well hidden was from a county gun.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
you ARE a King!!!!!!!!!!

If you’re talking guilt by association then guilty.

I never got jumped in or anything though, no tattoos from them or anything like that. Just grew up with them and hung with them for a few years…

I wonder if any of that shit is still in my record…. I think the majority of it was all before 18 years old really.

Thread Info