giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They are better, bunch of younger dorks. Most know me on a first name basis from my asshole neighbor always calling on me when my music is on past 10pm.
Your probably thinking of when that prick Piotek (think that was his name) was around with his crooked ass clan. He got charged by the feds for being in a militia with his brother and another one of his goons got nailed for a false DUI arrest. He had about 6-7 cops in his clan, most if not all are no longer around.

Yeah, there were a few back in the day that were always fucking with us.

Dont remember any of their names but assume theyre just all long gone.

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Did you hang around with Jose, he got shot in his stomach with a shotgun somewhere out here? He is about your age.

Was he the guy that was hanging out with all the Folks on Knollwood? I think it might be the guy you're talking about, I think everyone called him snaggletooth because his grill was all jacked up.

I hung out with all Kings in the 90's. That was all my neighborhood growing up, a handful of the guys were in Glenbrook where I grew up, and a few were Hanover Park, but we were all always together.

Weren't nearly as crazy as the shit you were seeing in the city but were still doing plenty of dumb shit thats why I laugh in the Streamwood FB page when they all say "Streamwood is so bad lately" and they just werent here in the mid 90's I imagine. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: GLADIATOR

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah, there were a few back in the day that were always fucking with us.

Dont remember any of their names but assume theyre just all long gone.
I guarantee you it was the dickhead and his goons that I mentioned. They use to fuck with me every single fucking time I drove one of my old G Bodies on rims.
I swear to god, I got pulled over by those pricks every single time they saw me in one of those cars. It got to the point, if I seen them going the opposite way and they seen me. I pulled over as I knew they were going to bust a U turn and grab me. Same thing every time, where are the guns and or drugs? Well the gun is in my stash spot that you fucking morons could never find and I dont do drugs or sell drugs idiots.

They had me on a DUI one night, wont go into details on that one. But I pulled over and ran on their asses and got away. Walked into Streamwood PD 2days later on a Monday with my lawyer. Told them I ran because I thought I had a warrant. They knew I was 100% full of shit and hated the fact they couldnt give me a DUI. All I had to do was pay for the tow and storage fees to get my car back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I guarantee you it was the dickhead and his goons that I mentioned. They use to fuck with me every single fucking time I drove one of my old G Bodies on rims.
I swear to god, I got pulled over by those pricks every single time they saw me in one of those cars. It got to the point, if I seen them going the opposite way and they seen me. I pulled over as I knew they were going to bust a U turn and grab me. Same thing every time, where are the guns and or drugs? Well the gun is in my stash spot that you fucking morons could never find and I dont do drugs or sell drugs idiots.

They had me on a DUI one night, wont go into details on that one. But I pulled over and ran on their asses and got away. Walked into Streamwood PD 2days later on a Monday with my lawyer. Told them I ran because I thought I had a warrant. They knew I was 100% full of shit and hated the fact they couldnt give me a DUI. All I had to do was pay for the tow and storage fees to get my car back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was laughing my ass off that one time the moron my sister was dating at the time got pulled over, gave them his name and ID, then ran.

Fucking idiot.

I mean if your plan is to run, why give them your name and ID before doing it. :bowrofl:

Then the cops went running after him so my idiot sister (who also already gave them ID) jumps into the drivers seat and takes off in the car. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Was he the guy that was hanging out with all the Folks on Knollwood? I think it might be the guy you're talking about, I think everyone called him snaggletooth because his grill was all jacked up.

I hung out with all Kings in the 90's. That was all my neighborhood growing up, a handful of the guys were in Glenbrook where I grew up, and a few were Hanover Park, but we were all always together.

Weren't nearly as crazy as the shit you were seeing in the city but were still doing plenty of dumb shit thats why I laugh in the Streamwood FB page when they all say "Streamwood is so bad lately" and they just werent here in the mid 90's I imagine. :bowrofl:
No, that was Cobra Tracy, he was from the city around my hood. Crazy MFer, but yes he hung with the GDz on Knollwood.
Jose was a King from Streamwood, super cool dude. We got to know each other as both our kids played baseball together. Had him over one night drinking and found out one of my guys is the one that shot him. We were both like WTF, small world lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Work: We need to make the changes to a form in an application.

Me: Okay

Me: How come nothing in our Dev environment looks like what you just gave me from Production?

Work: Oh, we don't make any more changes in Dev, just straight to Prod

Me: What's the backout plan in case that change causes an unforeseen problem?

Work: None, we just make the change in Prod, that's our process.

Me: So your only reference as to what it "should" be like is your actual operating environment?

Work: I know what the changes are.

Me: Where are those documented for others to know and reference in the chance you're not available?

Work: They aren't, I just know

Oh that's just fucking great. Let's make direct changes to our Prod environment without ever testing them against Dev....
giphy.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
No, that was Cobra Tracy, he was from the city around my hood. Crazy MFer, but yes he hung with the GDz on Knollwood.
Jose was a King from Streamwood, super cool dude. We got to know each other as both our kids played baseball together. Had him over one night drinking and found out one of my guys is the one that shot him. We were both like WTF, small world lol

Had that happen once after meeting a guy found out he was hanging with the GDz on Knollwood all the time that after swapping stories found out he was a guy we came damn close to catching once by himself at the store on Knollwood and Bode, but he made it to the courts before we could catch him. :bowrofl:

We just laughed about now that we were all old fucks.

Yeah, Tracy was the other guy, he was older than us right? We used to always be like "Why is your old ass fucking with us?!?!?!" because he lived in our subdivision but hung on Knollwood....

Do you remember Jose last name? Im trying to think of who he is, or maybe he got shot after I stopped hanging out with all of them.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Work: We need to make the changes to a form in an application.

Me: Okay

Me: How come nothing in our Dev environment looks like what you just gave me from Production?

Work: Oh, we don't make any more changes in Dev, just straight to Prod

Me: What's the backout plan in case that change causes an unforeseen problem?

Work: None, we just make the change in Prod, that's our process.

Me: So your only reference as to what it "should" be like is your actual operating environment?

Work: I know what the changes are.

Me: Where are those documented for others to know and reference in the chance you're not available?

Work: They aren't, I just know

Oh that's just fucking great. Let's make direct changes to our Prod environment without ever testing them against Dev....
giphy.gif
this is the standard vs the exception which is the crazy part.

RARELY I see giant corps have dev environments for major systems that they dont see as "major"

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
this is the standard vs the exception which is the crazy part.

RARELY I see giant corps have dev environments for major systems that they dont see as "major"
For one of my other apps I have Dev/Stage/Prod. Do all the work in Dev, and I test it. Then it is locked and promoted to Stage, where it gets UAT. Once approved a Change Task is created, the Stage version is locked, and it gets promoted to Prod. Any changes from there? Start over in Dev.

If Prod crashes, what are you going to restore from? Nothing, that's what. So glad I don't own that app. It's disaster waiting to happen. For my app, anyone can come in behind me and use either Dev or Stage as a reference for Prod in case there is an issue, they all match.

I don't get it. They're making full workflow changes in Prod, no testing in Dev, which is 100% capable of it. Yeah you have to then repeat in Prod cause there is no promotion tool, but for fucks sake, if you screw up the workflows there is no "undo" button.

It's not just a
giphy.gif

It's two!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
For one of my other apps I have Dev/Stage/Prod. Do all the work in Dev, and I test it. Then it is locked and promoted to Stage, where it gets UAT. Once approved a Change Task is created, the Stage version is locked, and it gets promoted to Prod. Any changes from there? Start over in Dev.

If Prod crashes, what are you going to restore from? Nothing, that's what. So glad I don't own that app. It's disaster waiting to happen. For my app, anyone can come in behind me and use either Dev or Stage as a reference for Prod in case there is an issue, they all match.

I don't get it. They're making full workflow changes in Prod, no testing in Dev, which is 100% capable of it. Yeah you have to then repeat in Prod cause there is no promotion tool, but for fucks sake, if you screw up the workflows there is no "undo" button.

It's not just a
giphy.gif

It's two!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
They're relying on one sole person's memory to rebuild it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah, Tracy was the other guy, he was older than us right? We used to always be like "Why is your old ass fucking with us?!?!?!" because he lived in our subdivision but hung on Knollwood....
Oh yeah, Tracy had me by a few years and I'm 46. He was a Cobra from Central Park and Shakesphere. He was a known gunner (trigger man) in the city.
I was shocked when I bumped into him on Knollwood one weekend while out here visiting my Dad. Last I heard, he tried setting his BM house on fire out here, or he did set it on fire. Got locked up and sentenced to some serious time. I would assume he is out by now or dead. We all did our dirt in the city growing up, but he was a special breed that seriously had some screws loose. We had to put a serious ass whooping on him one night on Knollwood. He was sticked out (smoking wicky sticks) and did some super dumb shit. We were out here in my Cutlass to pick up a few of those Knollwood hoes, use to take them to the lake and fuck them. He got out of pocket cause I was with 2 Deuces from Hamlin Park. Didnt end well for him lol. I think I seen him like 4-5 months after that and he actually apologized and said he was bogus and had it coming.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info