đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What ever happened to the members of #TCGtactical, their civilian asses would be all over this with the typical "I'd have shot him 13 times with 3 different $2,500 AR's before I gave him a penny of my money"

Nothing to do when they have the gun already drawn on you, at least for me. Im not Doc Holliday trying to win a draw when someone already has a gun on me. Hope that there is a point where you can draw and fire though.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
40 bottles of ice mountain is just over $5.

Same as one bottle of Eternal....

Kinda a no brainer.

:s00ls:
He comes off as a tree hugger than purchases water in plastic bottles.
giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Nothing to do when they have the gun already drawn on you, at least for me. Im not Doc Holliday trying to win a draw when someone already has a gun on me. Hope that there is a point where you can draw and fire though.

Fuckin yup... Take your fucking time, fake a heart attack or panic attack, anxiety attack, whatever you gotta do to buy time

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
He comes off as a tree hugger than purchases water in plastic bottles.
giphy.gif

tree hugger?

not fucking hardly.

half conscious of my decisions? sure.

water bottles are likely one of the worst pollution, silliest things i can think of.

i will buy a case every once in a great while especially for a situation where i want a bunch of chucklehead drunks to potenitally stay halfway hydrated during a bachelor party.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
tree hugger?

not fucking hardly.

half conscious of my decisions? sure.

water bottles are likely one of the worst pollution, silliest things i can think of.

i will buy a case every once in a great while especially for a situation where i want a bunch of chucklehead drunks to potenitally stay halfway hydrated during a bachelor party.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info