đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'll never forget the BP strike in 2015. The main issue was contracting out language, even though the oil producers only contracted work out to other unions. So basically these idiots went 3 months without pay just so that the USW could try and increase the # of dues paying members :ROFLMAO: had little/nothing to do with the pay and benefits of the people that walked out

Imaging giving up $30-50k in wages just to help line the unions pockets...you'd literally have to be a moron

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Weren't the salary clowns running shit and blowing shit up?
Not in whiting. Those plants flare stuff off on the reg, but then when the union is on strike and there's a flare they're all posting "OH MY GOD THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW THE WHOLE PLANT UP".

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Not in whiting. Those plants flare stuff off on the reg, but then when the union is on strike and there's a flare they're all posting "OH MY GOD THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW THE WHOLE PLANT UP".
Yup. I did the security cameras at whiting for a few years around that time. Protests were not uncommon, granted it was usually a bunch of morons just waving signs.

Older flare towers always have a flame. Its how they work lol

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I always thought the time will come that you would run out of powerstrokes to fix, thanks to Covid it appears that’s not gonna happen any time soon

Covid nothing.

Just finished a 7.3 oil pan job. $5200. Cabs rotted suspension shot, needs injectors...

I'll be busy for a bit.

Doesn't matter to me.

Cummins dmax international cat etc etc...

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
County fair stuff
1627088247402.png

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Sold a $21,500 job today.

It'll be the 3rd engine going into this chassis...

Fucking 6.4s...?

Love double/triple Dippin

JFC for that kinda bread after the second time I'd be thinking engine swap real hard if it's that good of a truck.

Reactions: Jon01 and Rent Free

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
G/f “I just donated a bunch of clothes I can’t fit into. Some still had the tags on them.” Then eats more than 1/2pt of ice cream and goes to bed.

My inside voice “I can’t fucking imagine why”, as I’m getting my gear together for doing anywhere from 40-60 miles on the bicycle this weekend.

Thread Info