💬 Off Topic 🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
The fair is a good time.

It reminds how unoriginal and desperate people are.

Mullets and looking like your trash is now the hot thing. So you 3 or 4 17 year Olds in a crew and they all have the same hair styles, same lame ass 80s sunglasses.

Then you see the wannabe country losers... All have tractor supply cowboy boots with jeans tucked into them so they are trying to show off the boots.

Sloots are sloots and by hour 3 of the fair they are walking/limping cause their feet are trashed from their stupid ass gaudy heels or cowboy boots they are wearing..

White trash is white trash. Usually in wife beaters and sweat shorts. Neck tats, smoking 3 cigarettes at a time, etc.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Gfs best friend is moving to Florida.

Last week she complained her floors in her car were soaked. My first thought is all that rain, maybe leaving windshield.

I then ask when she runs the ac does a puddle start under the car. She doesn't know.

Sure as shit the carpet is soaked. I pull the carpet back by the drain, pull the drain off the hvac box and like a damn garden hose, Jesus....

Ran a rod through the hose and it starts flowing again perfectly...

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
At least the AC is pumping in the garage.
giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They hired a new VP Sales for the Midwest from a competitor. He wants to do a video conference meeting on Monday and writes, “You don’t need to prepare anything for this meeting” Foreshadowing for the suck…UGH
Translation: you’re not allowed to prepare so you better have in depth firsthand knowledge of the topics we will discuss or you’re in deep chit

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Why do that people that live in the Midwest (right on lake MI in this case) have salt life stickers on their vehicle

I’ll never understand

you live 20 mins from the largest freshwater source on the planet. There is literally no salt in your life

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Why do that people that live in the Midwest (right on lake MI in this case) have salt life stickers on their vehicle

I’ll never understand

you live 20 mins from the largest freshwater source on the planet. There is literally no salt in your life

Again. People that have zero self identifying qualities

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Only the most insufferable sales blowhards make it to VP level.
I can already tell that he is taking credit for the success of the previous brand he was VP for and will be using his vast knowledge to motivate us….bitch, how bout you get us a bonus first! I am really considering just getting a CDL and drive a truck until I retire. True story.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I can already tell that he is taking credit for the success of the previous brand he was VP for and will be using his vast knowledge to motivate us….bitch, how bout you get us a bonus first! I am really considering just getting a CDL and drive a truck until I retire. True story.
Truck drivers write their own ticket right now man, it’s nuts. The markets been tight for 5+ years but since covid it went in to overdrive.

Thread Info