đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
i made a solid amount of headway on the garage last night. it felt good.

just so much shiiiiit. im getting okay with purging more but fuck. some shit it's like MAYBE ILL NEED THESE CLEAR GTP HEADLIGHT COVERS ONCE THAT CAR SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN

View attachment 92032
I need to know what that trophy is for?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I try not to buy from Amazon or Walmart because of how they treat employees but when their is a notable price difference, my broke dick reflexes kick in and morals go out the window.

I never buy this water brand since the owner don’t pay out bonuses to his employees.

IMG_6645.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Possible "perma" remote work on the horizon with the transition from Acres to Yellowstone within the next year. HNIC's came up from Florida to hash it out with our HNICs and put their foot down on what apps and software we're using (hint: all of theirs) and all of their software is in the cloud/on AWS currently.

They're also moving all of their shit to Azure from AWS and their AWS guy doesn't feel like he knows enough. Boss put in a good word to their (soon to be our) IT director about my desires to move north and the fact I could fill that cloud platform/network role. He, in a round about/paraphrased way, said "let's get him going then."

Guess I'm getting Azure Architect certified.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
the number of items that qualify for relatively quick shipping seems to be dwindling as well.

pretty fucking lame.

not to mention it's also starting to seem like ebay in the 2008-2012 ish time frame. all chinese fuckin' JUNK branded as 12 different things with all broken english descriptions.
Dude no kidding. I was trying to find a desk lamp with a magnifier glass....there is literally the same junk renamed 40 times. Its annoying.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude, If I'm looking at this correctly. That whole pool area is going to flood with a good amount of rain. I see you hired a landscaper, but can you backfill with that type of pool?
gtp won something in like 2006 at a central IL car show.
Few weeks ago I thru out probably 50ish trophies from my 06 Charger. Gave me a ton of shelf space back in my garage.
My Wife couldnt believe I threw them away lol.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i need to just be okay with throwing more shit out.

i have a box of like 20 fucking nice door handles from last house that got removed when we remodeled. legit all matching, nice shit. i don't fucking need em and don't want to deal with selling them for 42$ on fbook so wtf else do i do
Drop off at good will

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
i need to just be okay with throwing more shit out.

i have a box of like 20 fucking nice door handles from last house that got removed when we remodeled. legit all matching, nice shit. i don't fucking need em and don't want to deal with selling them for 42$ on fbook so wtf else do i do
Or one of those home decor ReUse places.

Reactions: Aircal and Yaj Yak

Thread Info