🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Picked up my son and his GF at O’Hare on Saturday night from their Mexico vacation around midnight. They were starving from flying half the day and wanted McDs. Headed to our New Lenox location which is open 24 hours. One in the morning and it was packed!! Took us almost an hour to get their food in the drive thru…WTF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Picked up my son and his GF at O’Hare on Saturday night from their Mexico vacation around midnight. They were starving from flying half the day and wanted McDs. Headed to our New Lenox location which is open 24 hours. One in the morning and it was packed!! Took us almost an hour to get their food in the drive thru…WTF
Glad they made it home safe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy and GLADIATOR

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The one time I get something important it's mixed in with a sea of bullshit and I always manage to lose it. Company sent me a new card back in March, never got it. I'm sure it was my fault, w/e, no clue where it is though.

Request a new one, they overnight it. I set it aside because I didn't need it at the time that it arrived. Well today I need it because i'm going to OH tomorrow. Just spent 30 mins digging/panicking, luckily found it.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Thinking about building a couple patio sofas out of cedar. Even with wood prices, it’s pretty damn cheap vs some garbage you buy at the store.

I like these. Priced out the materials, $392 at menards before 11% rebate. That’s all the wood, screws and cushions.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Thinking about building a couple patio sofas out of cedar. Even with wood prices, it’s pretty damn cheap vs some garbage you buy at the store.

I like these. Priced out the materials, $392 at menards before 11% rebate. That’s all the wood, screws and cushions.

costco in store has decent resin adirondacks that are fucking bulletproof.

we acquired some of the previous owner's random outdoor furniture but next step for me when it goes to shit is just more and more of the polywood-type stuff from there. i have four of them from costco from like 2-3 years ago and they are soo solid.

not worrying about cushions getting wet or sun fucked up, not worrying about staining/painting anything... fuck it all. no covers just leave it and use it. i don't even move em in the winter

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
10000% the reason to not get into it with anybody.

not. fucking. worth. it.

This reminds me that I may have some adjusting to do with reverse culture shock when coming back to the US - road rage was basically nonexistent in Japan and here in Russia I am very laid back. Too many crazies. Need to recalibrate with how assertive to be on the road in the homeland.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This reminds me that I may have some adjusting to do with reverse culture shock when coming back to the US - road rage was basically nonexistent in Japan and here in Russia I am very laid back. Too many crazies. Need to recalibrate with how assertive to be on the road in the homeland.
It's not hard. You just brandish a pistol of your choice...

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
20210614_135707.jpg

I hate GM so fucking much. Let's put a 3 inch wide shifter right in front of the vent

Thread Info