đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Bigger complaint, location of transfer case knob (on LTZ, maybe LT?), it's blocked by the steering wheel. There is a tiny LED that shows which position it is in, and nothing in the instrument cluster. You can easily rotate it from 2WD to Auto to 4HI and unless you feel it change and the drag it causes, you would never know. On the LTZ models the transfer case dial is on the left side of steering column, next to the headlight dial, both are which are the exact same shape, size, and feel, only separated by the dome light adjustment.

Never understood why GM wouldn't put some kind of light in the instrument cluster to let you know when you're not in 2WD. My old 89 Ford Bronco II had instrument cluster lights for 4WD and Low-Range.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1623704519159.png

I do shift my truck into Park when waiting on a train to pass by, long drive thru wait times, etc.

Hence, I can see where blocking of the vents can be annoying.
I sit in park and read data and scan and perform tests.

You guys are very sensitive. ?

If there were only more than one vent too. ?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

Amazon gave me prime for free for 30 days... Ordered things Thursday of last week and it is bound to show up today.... Awesome 2 day shipping!

Glad I don't pay for this :rofl: and I got 10$ free from them for being "prime" and I'll cancel my free trial before 30 days.

I got prime for a month free and amazon paid me 10$ :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

Amazon gave me prime for free for 30 days... Ordered things Thursday of last week and it is bound to show up today.... Awesome 2 day shipping!

Glad I don't pay for this :rofl: and I got 10$ free from them for being "prime" and I'll cancel my free trial before 30 days.

I got prime for a month free and amazon paid me 10$ :rofl:

the number of items that qualify for relatively quick shipping seems to be dwindling as well.

pretty fucking lame.

not to mention it's also starting to seem like ebay in the 2008-2012 ish time frame. all chinese fuckin' JUNK branded as 12 different things with all broken english descriptions.

Thread Info