Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I drove to Detroit (5hrs each way) for a 87 front fascia for my Regal. Only one I found that was completely intact and in really good shape.
But did you do it in a Nissan Cube?

1800 miles round trip is no joke for the weekend.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Whitest shit ever: dressing up for Kentucky derby parties when you live nowhere near Louisville and have never been to the fucking derby

Truth!!!!!

But, isn’t that true with NFL Sunday football and NASCAR races?

Everyone all dressed in their NFL jerseys,face painted, or wearing their NASCAR hats / shirts while sitting on the couch watching the event on TV

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Gladiator Racing Inc Review of Durango Hellcat:

My neighbor needed a ride to a party and asked me to drop him off and bring his Durango Hellcat home. His wife was going to meet him after she finished work. My son was in town so he came for the ride.
The suspension on this HC Durango is phenomenal. It feels very nimble and sure footed. It didn’t feel heavy at all. I remember my Hemi Durango being a little wishy washy and sluggish.
I drove it in sport mode. It feels and sounds like a quiet gentle giant when driven normal but barely touching the gas pedal would prompt a downshift and the engine would roar to life. Merging onto the highway I hit 90mph like nothing. Switched lanes like a sports car, no body roll at all. In between shifts in WOT the exhaust gives out a raspy purr noise that sounds wicked!!!
Headed to the now famous Gladiator Racing Testing grounds. From a dig in track mode: both my son and I got thrown back into the seat. I smacked my head on the headrest, might be concussed. Launches hard AF.
Conclusion: 100% wicked, but I rather have the HC engine in a different platform like a Challnger, Charger, or a Foxbody?? (Blasphemy) What is the purpose of this vehicle other than glutenous over the top egotism?? Dodge built this just because they can. I am cool with that.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Gladiator Racing Inc Review of Durango Hellcat:

My neighbor needed a ride to a party and asked me to drop him off and bring his Durango Hellcat home. His wife was going to meet him after she finished work. My son was in town so he came for the ride.
The suspension on this HC Durango is phenomenal. It feels very nimble and sure footed. It didn’t feel heavy at all. I remember my Hemi Durango being a little wishy washy and sluggish.
I drove it in sport mode. It feels and sounds like a quiet gentle giant when driven normal but barely touching the gas pedal would prompt a downshift and the engine would roar to life. Merging onto the highway I hit 90mph like nothing. Switched lanes like a sports car, no body roll at all. In between shifts in WOT the exhaust gives out a raspy purr noise that sounds wicked!!!
Headed to the now famous Gladiator Racing Testing grounds. From a dig in track mode: both my son and I got thrown back into the seat. I smacked my head on the headrest, might be concussed. Launches hard AF.
Conclusion: 100% wicked, but I rather have the HC engine in a different platform like a Challnger, Charger, or a Foxbody?? (Blasphemy) What is the purpose of this vehicle other than glutenous over the top egotism?? Dodge built this just because they can. I am cool with that.
Fastest vehicle you’ve ever taken around RDB raceway I’m sure

Thread Info