Fastest vehicle you’ve ever taken around RDB raceway I’m sure
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Gladiator Racing Inc Review of Durango Hellcat:

My neighbor needed a ride to a party and asked me to drop him off and bring his Durango Hellcat home. His wife was going to meet him after she finished work. My son was in town so he came for the ride.
The suspension on this HC Durango is phenomenal. It feels very nimble and sure footed. It didn’t feel heavy at all. I remember my Hemi Durango being a little wishy washy and sluggish.
I drove it in sport mode. It feels and sounds like a quiet gentle giant when driven normal but barely touching the gas pedal would prompt a downshift and the engine would roar to life. Merging onto the highway I hit 90mph like nothing. Switched lanes like a sports car, no body roll at all. In between shifts in WOT the exhaust gives out a raspy purr noise that sounds wicked!!!
Headed to the now famous Gladiator Racing Testing grounds. From a dig in track mode: both my son and I got thrown back into the seat. I smacked my head on the headrest, might be concussed. Launches hard AF.
Conclusion: 100% wicked, but I rather have the HC engine in a different platform like a Challnger, Charger, or a Foxbody?? (Blasphemy) What is the purpose of this vehicle other than glutenous over the top egotism?? Dodge built this just because they can. I am cool with that.
My TH after the mods would snap your neck on a launch. That Durango is probably 560ish to the wheels bone stock. I was north of 800 to the wheels. But everything else you said is spot on for the TH as well. Your neighbor has to set a custom mode to take full advantage of it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
A Deep Pocket guy like u, I figured would have two heaters going.
Again, if I had your money, I’d burn mine. You pay more in property taxes a year than I pay on my mortgage.
Your front door with the fancy sidelights is worth more than my garage

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My TH after the mods would snap your neck on a launch. That Durango is probably 560ish to the wheels bone stock. I was north of 800 to the wheels. But everything else you said is spot on for the TH as well. Your neighbor has to set a custom mode to take full advantage of it.
We were caught off guard and never imagined this behemoth would 60 ft so vicious like it did.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Finally cut the chord. Internet only...tell me it’s going to be OK.

youll be okay.

i haven't had a tv in weeks now at this point :rofl:

if you did it to save money, i hope you don't like watching live TV. Even if you just have netflix and hulu live, no other streaming services, it's ~$75/mo. I think hulu is $56 and netflix is up to $17.

slingtv is 35/month and you can watch live or on demand.

It depends on your Verizon wireless plan too. Not all of them get it. If you are on the bottom unlimited plan, no free for you.

:werd:

i have some ollllld 28gb per month plan and if i go to unlimited it will be more moneys so i just holllllld on and yeah i dont get the freeeebies.

Way better prep is needed, more time and materials.

More paint in general to coverage areas. Very hard to spray in general

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Found this in my yard today. What the hell eats a rabbit (I'm assuming) and leaves nothing but the intestines??

View attachment 87961

had this happen two houses ago. fuckin' metal.

Excursions can be lifted bigly and roll on some big rims

giphy.gif

Morning.

picked up this minty AF John Deere 37a snowblower last night.

View attachment 87983

oh fuck yeah

also

bedrug ftmfw

Some guys drove from fucking Fargo to pickup my caprice doors, front bumper and some other small shit. Showed up in a Nissan Cube and somehow made it work :rofl:

View attachment 88006

from the few i've known, north dakota'ns drive 5 hours like most people drive a half hour just ain't no thang :rofl:

the person with the shorts is interestingly shaped.

WPP
Coronas and Mojitos on the patio tonight
Also picked up half cord of mixed wood for the summer.

View attachment 88027

View attachment 88028

sprinter ftmfw

id add a bulkhead if i were you though... shits already pre drilled and it could save you from getting impalled by firewood some day.

Thread Info