đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Your wife have access to them? If so you might want to address that
Well sorta because she is at home and they are in my other wallet, but she doesn't use them and can't unlock them without asking me since they are my accounts. So not really worried about that.

But her cards are next and trying to get her to stop using those too.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I made that comment just to trigger carter
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

Not surprised as I'm pretty sure I mentioned on here that it overgrew 41. I'd say over 5000 people were inside and when I left I heard the lines stretched 2-3 miles in every direction of cars trying to get in. They mentioned all the bad things, how about mentioning the good. No shootings, no big drama and probably no arrests. I saw a couple of people throw hands, but it stayed one on one. That event every year has a recipe for disaster as people start drinking by noon. Tons of opposing gang members and clicks, but Playboy is pretty well respected in the streets so that has a lot to do with it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Chicago was an absolute mess last night tryimg to get to WI. Mexican holiday. Jackasstards all over in and out of lanes.

Had me wishin I had Shawn1112 Shawn1112 on dial lol
Could have told you a better route to go. I seen those crazy fuckers out there, I aint fucking with them lol. It was there Independence Day yesterday, let them do their thing. Wonder if they are going to do it Fri and or Sat night this weekend.

Probably the first Mexican Independence Day Weekend that there isnt a huge fight on PPV. Its always been Mayweather, then Canelo fighting this weekend. Wonder if UFC is trying to capitalize on that this weekend

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Now I know how FirstWorldProblems N20GT feels. My manager turned the air off earlier because he was cold (was 72*). It's now currently 81* in here.

Aaaaaaaand the air is back on. :dunno:
80.9* in here right now. It was 77* at 7am. Literally if we just had windows that could open, it would solve the problem

Shit sucks. I've been leaving by 3p and finishing my day from home because by then it's 83 in the office*

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Could have told you a better route to go. I seen those crazy fuckers out there, I aint fucking with them lol. It was there Independence Day yesterday, let them do their thing. Wonder if they are going to do it Fri and or Sat night this weekend.

Probably the first Mexican Independence Day Weekend that there isnt a huge fight on PPV. Its always been Mayweather, then Canelo fighting this weekend. Wonder if UFC is trying to capitalize on that this weekend

Thats exactly what I wanted route clearance! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info