đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This was my other favorite. Lady put a monster fuel jug riding shotgun with her dog in her prius

0914201405.jpg

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
shoulda just refi'd your truck :iorun:
Nahhhhhh no ty

Don't need a truck for this winter or even next summer, why pay for one.

I'm really leaning towards keeping the honda longer term and getting a zl1 once we're moved in to the new place, but I've got time to decide. I wouldn't be able to do all the trackdays or races I'd want, but that might not be a bad thing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Nahhhhhh no ty

I'm really leaning towards keeping the honda longer term and getting a zl1 once we're moved in to the new place, but I've got time to decide. I wouldn't be able to do all the trackdays or races I'd want, but that might not be a bad thing.

haven't i been saying this about you for years :s00ls: :s00ls: :s00ls: :s00ls: :s00ls: :s00ls: :s00ls:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Nahhhhhh no ty

jokes aside. if i were to want to go to a more expensive house. id have to ditch my truck to make my debt to income solid enough to step up since wifey's income won't count for a while still which is complete bullshit.

refi closing tomorrow

fuck houses fuck mortgages.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Makes sense

Now take them off your saved cards for online shopping, and cut them up
Already locked them and setup alerts if anything gets charged to them. So even if I miss something online or auto pay, it should just decline everything and let me know.

Already had one of the wife's accounts using the card as a backup and tried to charge to it. So this works perfectly :ROFLMAO:

Thread Info