đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
New rims? If so nice work they look good

I had em on my white car shortly before I went full retard and traded it for a Dad150.... :rofl:

Wasnt sure if Id like it on blue. I was worried it would look to Subaruish and Id have to get some white frame sunglasses and a queer vape pen.

:bowrofl:

Thanks too!

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Just needs tint a flexfuel/E85 tune and CIA and this will be done for now.

Xpipe done. (dual mode exhaust kicks ass)
Sub and amp done.
Wheels and tires done.

Anyone know if BMR drag springs work on a mag ride car? Ive got a set but maybe I should sell them and get something different. :dunno:

Maybe this should be lowered more than drag spring? I dont want it to ride like ass though either.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I was today years old when I learned that microsoft is sliccccck AF when it comes to emails marked confidential. Can't screen share on skype or teams, can't copy/paste, obviously can't reply or forward, but what really got me is that you can't even use the snipping tool.

I wanted to share something with my boss but couldn't, lol

MF'ers can't figure out how to get the search function to work to save their lives, but if you've got secrets to share via email, they've got your back

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I was today years old when I learned that microsoft is sliccccck AF when it comes to emails marked confidential. Can't screen share on skype or teams, can't copy/paste, obviously can't reply or forward, but what really got me is that you can't even use the snipping tool.

I wanted to share something with my boss but couldn't, lol

MF'ers can't figure out how to get the search function to work to save their lives, but if you've got secrets to share via email, they've got your back
Can't stop you taking a picture of the screen with your phone.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Snipping tool...a Microsoft app...is blocked....from a Microsoft email private feature...

you-dont-say.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
By the way, I was 1000% certain when I typed that post that the nerds of Chicago garage would tell me that the information could be screenshot or sent if you really wanted to.

I didn’t need to go to any lengths to try and share it, a simple phone call did the trick, but the point of the post was to say that I’m surprised they had thought of all of that. The search function literally omits damn near half of my results that I know have the key word in it so my expectations of Microsoft are never high

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
In the last update a month or two ago they moved the search function up near the top of the outlook screen, and had a message that said “introducing the new search“. I actually got excited but it turns out that literally nothing has changed except the location of the search pane

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Given how shitty everything else in Microsoft office is, it seems like they put more thought than normal into the confidential email system
. The search function literally omits damn near half of my results that I know have the key word in it so my expectations of Microsoft are never high
In the last update a month or two ago they moved the search function up near the top of the outlook screen, and had a message that said “introducing the new search“. I actually got excited but it turns out that literally nothing has changed except the location of the search pane
How's Bill Gates penis taste?
Wut

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info