đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
"Fighting" with a vendor now, that said they went out to the site and performed PM maintenance on some equipment. Problem is, the site was completely locked down. I have security system data that says no one was in the space between midnight and 5:30p. To get into the site, you need badge access then need to have the burglar alarm code. And then the equipment is behind another locked key door, that only 3-4 people have access to. No one onsite knows any thing about anyone trying to come in. The guy that would normally meet the tech was on vacation. The vendors response to this "Oh, they "ran into" someone from another "department" that brought them around." Yeah. OK. I feel like we've completely dismantled them, but they keep on fighting it, and accusing US of lying....

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have been listening to his podcast for years now. Never a disappointing one.

I remember seeing his standup (on tv) when he was 30lbs lighter, had hair and was still in NY dating Nia.

I think one of his funniest bits is when he's talking about while driving around being a "nobody", but if he just turns the steering wheel a few degrees and takes out a bunch of pedestrians suddenly he's on the 10 o'clock news and is "somebody".

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
It's time

20200811_170214.jpg

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
"Fighting" with a vendor now, that said they went out to the site and performed PM maintenance on some equipment. Problem is, the site was completely locked down. I have security system data that says no one was in the space between midnight and 5:30p. To get into the site, you need badge access then need to have the burglar alarm code. And then the equipment is behind another locked key door, that only 3-4 people have access to. No one onsite knows any thing about anyone trying to come in. The guy that would normally meet the tech was on vacation. The vendors response to this "Oh, they "ran into" someone from another "department" that brought them around." Yeah. OK. I feel like we've completely dismantled them, but they keep on fighting it, and accusing US of lying....
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info