đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
"Fighting" with a vendor now, that said they went out to the site and performed PM maintenance on some equipment. Problem is, the site was completely locked down. I have security system data that says no one was in the space between midnight and 5:30p. To get into the site, you need badge access then need to have the burglar alarm code. And then the equipment is behind another locked key door, that only 3-4 people have access to. No one onsite knows any thing about anyone trying to come in. The guy that would normally meet the tech was on vacation. The vendors response to this "Oh, they "ran into" someone from another "department" that brought them around." Yeah. OK. I feel like we've completely dismantled them, but they keep on fighting it, and accusing US of lying....
Pay them and get rid of them
So, heading here Friday.

View attachment 64584
Site unseen? Pretty ballsy if so.
I would put a pool where the trampoline now sits

View attachment 64589
Dead center of picture is where I would be putting the pool. As someone else mentioned, too many trees in the back.
Inground or above ground?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
So we’re getting garage truss work done and I moved my wife’s car across the street so the dudes can park their trucks right out front. I also move a car out of the driveway in the morning before they get here. Last night I watched the guy across the street with a huge driveway pull his lady car out of the garage and park in front of my house :rofl:

can’t decide if I just hit him with “I don’t know what this passive aggressive bullshit is but could you move your car so these guys can park?”

I wish I could just hit him.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Or do I just park the beautiful cucv on the other side of his driveway?

5A601B1A-88B2-4B86-9727-5DCB89B66C8A.jpeg

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So no aggressive confrontation? I was going to knock on his door and see what’s up. I don’t give a shit about his car being there but the dudes moving big pieces of lumbar probably will.

i wouldnt be aggressive just because you HAVE to live by him.

i would go be like hey, you getting your driveway redone today? no? weird, why are you parked here?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Wasnt sure that was an option. I thought if you put a bid and they accepted you had to give them earnest money that was non refundable.
But its been 20yrs since I bought a house so maybe shit changed

fuck that shit

earnest money is always refundable.

it's complete bullshit.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
and also, no matter what fear you have of backing out, you can back out.

i wanted to go after the earnest money so badly... and my lawyer advised strongly against it and explained everything that could happen.

in illinois your balls are in a vice. earnest money doesn't mean dick.
that was an empty threat... consult an actual lawyer, but from my direct single small experience... technically, you are able to keep the earnest money, but the legal process for that to happen is insanity really... and it can tie up the title for the property in legal bullshit for months if not years... all over a grand or two.

not worth it. cuz without title... you're of course unable to sell the property. it isn't worth it over such a small amount of money.
Wasnt sure that was an option. I thought if you put a bid and they accepted you had to give them earnest money that was non refundable.
But its been 20yrs since I bought a house so maybe shit changed

my anger about earnest money, above. :rofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Pay them and get rid of them

Site unseen? Pretty ballsy if so.

Dead center of picture is where I would be putting the pool. As someone else mentioned, too many trees in the back.
Inground or above ground?

We are going to fight the charge, and have already sent out the termination letter

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
put a pool house down there too cuz i sure as shit wouldn't be walking back up that hill while drunked

I don't get drunk :bigthumb:

Ever...

Seriously, most I have had the last five years is about 27 beers in three hours.. Kidding
:rofl:

Very nice

Any in the area on a decent lake with a pier slip?

Oh yea, but too much Money for this Cowboy ?

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info