đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
did some lawn work yesterday. chopped down a bunch of mini trees that were a pain in the ass in the summer.

Piece of cake when everything is dead and not overgrown :rofl:

probably going to have a fire one night this week. nice weather coming up

Fucking THIS. I want to rent a brush hog and clear more trails. There is legit an acre or 2 that I've never stepped foot onto until this passed weekend.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

CB509007-F9D6-4F68-B832-30026A2C9AD8.jpeg

A28B8D07-132C-451B-8694-9196016F4738.jpeg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Is the D AWD? Not sure what the diff is power wise ?

In the 85D, the rear drive unit is replaced by one with a smaller motor, while a second motor of similar size is added to the front wheels. This results in an AWD car with comparable power and acceleration to the rear wheel drive (RWD) version. Additionally, Tesla said the 85D has a 2% (5-mile) range increase and 11% increase in top speed over the 85.[99] In the P85D, the high-power rear drive unit is retained, while the additional front drive motor boosts the total power by about 50%. This results in a significant increase in acceleration and top speed. Deliveries of the P85D started in December 2014, with the 85D models starting in February 2015, and the 70D models starting in April 2015.[95]

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
1MEANGT 1MEANGT good replacement tires for your tonneau when the pirellis are gone. Stupid cheap

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
did some lawn work yesterday. chopped down a bunch of mini trees that were a pain in the ass in the summer.

Piece of cake when everything is dead and not overgrown :rofl:

probably going to have a fire one night this week. nice weather coming up
My neighbor is about to feel the wrath of my sawzall. Told him when he first moved in to keep his trees/bushes in check in the back corner of his yard. He did the first year, last year he didnt do shit. Now those fucking trees/bushes are growing over my new fence and in to my yard. So one day this week I'll get my ladder out and will go to town on his shit and will throw it all in his yard. I wont be nice and if he decides to come out and say something he is going to start a war he will lose.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
1MEANGT 1MEANGT good replacement tires for your tonneau when the pirellis are gone. Stupid cheap

I love the supercorsa's though. And I don't put many miles on the Tuono, can probably get 2 seasons out of a set. So don't mind paying the price. If Dunlop made a Q3+ in a 200 rear I would probably go to those. Almost tried the Q4s but not a dual compound tire and will surely wear faster then the SP's.

Have you tried the michelin's?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I love the supercorsa's though. And I don't put many miles on the Tuono, can probably get 2 seasons out of a set. So don't mind paying the price. If Dunlop made a Q3+ in a 200 rear I would probably go to those. Almost tried the Q4s but not a dual compound tire and will surely wear faster then the SP's.

Have you tried the michelin's?
This impressed me:
"After meeting with Michelin I learned the Power RS has more wet grip that the Power 3 or 2CT, both of which have plenty of groves to channel away the water. They explained the traction in the wet is determined by the compound of the tire more than the groves that move the water away. The new materials used in the RS simply grip more in the wet so it does not need as much rain siping at all."

Got my attention as I've been running the 2CT's on my bike for street and track. I'm wondering if they'll wear faster in the dry, even though they're using new compounds to offset that.

Reactions: 1MEANGT

Thread Info