đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Apparently our company has been asked by the gooberment to assist in setting up hospitals. Our account lead has asked if my manager or I would want to jump off our permanent account, and assist with that...shitty thing though is that there is no guaranteed length of contract, could be a year, or could be 3 months. Also, no guarantees our old jobs will be waiting for us. But, it would look really good on a resume, and would almost guarantee keeping working through all of this...

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Soon

20200331_105323.jpg

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Morning

Hiring freezes and lay offs are heading down the pipe. Those who remain will be drinking from the fire hose.

Strapping in for the shit show to unfold.

When all is said and done, it’s like a tornado taking out a town or a plane crash, the survivors are left wandering around wondering “WTF”...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
what I was expecting to happen...finally did.

1 out of 4 bolts on our TV mount finally failed. Its the bolt that I may have tightened too much and probably made the grab not as good as it should be so I knew it was probably a matter of time before it started to back out from us raising/lowering it since its above the fireplace.

so TV is sitting on bar stool chairs while I cut the dry wall, add some fresh wood for the bolt to grab and remount the one corner.

TV didnt fall so I guess I did a good job on the other 3 :rofl:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Get bigger one next time lol
i used the ones that came with it.

I could of used the 10" ones I used for the mantle since I have a few, but I think that may be overkill :rofl:

alllthough.... maybe ill see if itll hold with just that and not need to open up the wall. They are much bigger width wise too.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info