đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I love the supercorsa's though. And I don't put many miles on the Tuono, can probably get 2 seasons out of a set. So don't mind paying the price. If Dunlop made a Q3+ in a 200 rear I would probably go to those. Almost tried the Q4s but not a dual compound tire and will surely wear faster then the SP's.

Have you tried the michelin's?
I switched from supercorsa sc2's to the michelin evo slick last year. The grip on the michelin was better as was the life, so i'll probably stick with them going forward. Not an apples to apples comparison between a slick and a street tire though, even though they share the same compound frequently

Reactions: 1MEANGT

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'd run full slicks if I were more motivated to do more track days. This bike sees more street than track lately so need something with DOT approved tread. Shit, for all the straight roads in IL I could almost get away with a touring tire for longevity and harder center section.

On a semi-related note, anyone have a reputable shop/person that does cruiser tubed tires? Need new shoes on my Vulcan Classic.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Take your white collar pencil pushing ass out of here
giphy.gif

View attachment 54271

Yup, totally the same color and consistency that the coolant spread out but the shit from the ground stayed where I wiped it.

View attachment 54310

Fuck outta here kid

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Shit they are cutting hours back at work to 35 a week. I can swing it for now especially since I’ve been saving gas not driving to work but it still sucks.

In other news I put in a ticket with Schaumburg public works because the street sign was falling over in the court. They showed up about 20 mins later to fix it. Work must be slow for them!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

gdamn. carbon pro with tailgate speakers too. fuckyeah

lil thing i didnt know... at4's have smaller tires than my truck... somehow.

HOLY FUCK those in seat storages to storage shit

i keep cute detailing stuff in mine.

im not sure if he would have a choice.

looks like she would decide that for him.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Sold the old rzr turbo last night to some drug dealer from Peoria. Paid me in $20s and $10s bills from a backpack FULL of cash. Dude and his buddies were high as fuck. They were talking about hiding out in the hills of California for a few weeks until "shit" calmed down. Also had a 5 minute conversation about how I should have a bunch of chickens so I don't run out of food..

Thread Info