giphy.gif

Reactions: Spivitz

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just spent 600 bucks on two car seats....ughhhhhghghghhgghhghgh
I lucked out having kids 21 and 25 years ago. None of that shit was as expensive as it is now a days. My best friend and his Wife just started having kids 4yrs ago and they are in their early 40's. The prices they pay for things they need....omfg

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
ford dealership continuation.

still haven't heard about the truck they have had for 5 weeks now :rofl:

just got two recall notices for the owner's 2019 6.7 f250, try to schedule an appointment to get them in.

next soonest appointment, is next friday, March 6th. :rofl:

for shits, i look to see how quick i could get my truck in to the dealer i got it from... today 9:40 am. :rofl:

1582636899724.png

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
We’re getting close to needing one of those, she was 30” at her 1 year checkup but nowhere near the weight limit.
I posted earlier yesterday about the height and weight limits on these, they're way off. Mine is 32" max height but 35 lb max weight...yaok. Most 32" tall kids are like 24 lbs or less

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
ford dealership continuation.

still haven't heard about the truck they have had for 5 weeks now :rofl:

just got two recall notices for the owner's 2019 6.7 f250, try to schedule an appointment to get them in.

next soonest appointment, is next friday, March 6th. :rofl:

for shits, i look to see how quick i could get my truck in to the dealer i got it from... today 9:40 am. :rofl:

View attachment 51432
I just do not fucking get it. These dealers make most of their money on service but they SUCK at providing it

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I just do not fucking get it. These dealers make most of their money on service but they SUCK at providing it

It’s a matter of the techs at the shop. Assume most of these guys went to school and got a certificate that doesnt mean anything. 90% of their wrench time is just following some alldata stuff and ford/brand specific training. How many of these guys can do a legit diagnostic?

same thing is true in my industry, HVAC. you do an apprenticeship, 90% of what you deal with day to day is routine stuff you’ve seen over and over and have training on. There’s only a handful of guys who can do a GOOD diagnostic and find the root of a problem.

Thread Info