Well now

20200224_124802.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Figured I'd contribute to the bored thread today. The yearly infection I get in my right arm is back. Slept in until just about now. Extremely uncomfortable and painful. Luckily, had some left over meds from last year to at least start on that before it got too bad. Going to urgent care at 2 to get more. Fucking wipes me out. And its always dangerous because it tracks up the blood stream in my arm and risks getting into my lymph nodes which means an immediate hospital visit. Luckily, its never come to that and has only resulted in one trip to the ER for extra drugs through mah veins.

There is my Gav rant of the day.

I'm not sure a significant health concern is a Gav Bitch of the day but I hear ya.
Hope all is well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Figured I'd contribute to the bored thread today. The yearly infection I get in my right arm is back. Slept in until just about now. Extremely uncomfortable and painful. Luckily, had some left over meds from last year to at least start on that before it got too bad. Going to urgent care at 2 to get more. Fucking wipes me out. And its always dangerous because it tracks up the blood stream in my arm and risks getting into my lymph nodes which means an immediate hospital visit. Luckily, its never come to that and has only resulted in one trip to the ER for extra drugs through mah veins.

There is my Gav rant of the day.
Still at urgent care. Had an xray done.

"Why haven't you seen an infectious disease doc about this? This is serious and you seem so casual about it."

7299afdb0a4f2d053765644372b01446.jpg

Thread Info