đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
all the power would just exit the transfer case through the non existent rear drive shaft.

edit. fuck it. it actually might work that way.
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I can't believe it hasn't been stopped, towed, and impounded. That thing is one pothole away from taking out a dozen vehicles behind him. Seriously, ISP/CPD should be all over that shit. I'm no exactly for an agency telling me why I can't drive a certain vehicle, but fucks sake, IL needs to have SOME kind of inspection process, free of charge :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I can't believe it hasn't been stopped, towed, and impounded. That thing is one pothole away from taking out a dozen vehicles behind him. Seriously, ISP/CPD should be all over that shit. I'm no exactly for an agency telling me why I can't drive a certain vehicle, but fucks sake, IL needs to have SOME kind of inspection process, free of charge :ROFLMAO:
Chgo police wont fuck with him, I see things of that nature weekly. State Police on the other hand will stop him and more than likely have it towed.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Fuck is work EXHAUSTING when you work with a bunch of fucking people who dont want to take an ounce of initiative in life and have to ask you a million times every fucking day what to do.

More exhausting is when youve shown them what the hell theyre supposed to do but they act like "Im not too used to doing this..."

Read the fucking work instructions and do it for fucks sake.

Thread Info