đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
shit, i go through about 5-6 gallons of milk a week. 3 kids that pretty much just drink milk all day. i buy them normally 3-4 at a time. but im not going to buy extra because 1 day of snow.
I no longer drink milk, maybe a glass a month cause it fucks my stomach up bad. But when I did drink it 2%, my son and I could put down a gallon every other day. Sometimes a gallon a day if we had chips a hoy or Oreo's in the house.
Saw some asshole try to avoid a light by cutting through the 711 parking lot, to only pull out in front of a car and get hit. Dumbass got what he deserved. Hopefully the other person does not get blamed for it.
On Irving and Bartlett? If so I see people doing that shit all the fucking time and once in a while a cop is around. See's them and doesnt do shit.
How the fuck are people drinking gallons of milk a week (other than little kids)
See above. Nothing better than a glass of ice cold milk for me.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
On Irving and Bartlett? If so I see people doing that shit all the fucking time and once in a while a cop is around. See's them and doesnt do shit.

Yeah. Roads were slick as shit, dude flew past me, and CUT OFF car in front of me to then go into oncoming lane to get into 711 lot. Turned right onto Irving into traffic and got hit. Car that hit him spun sideways and blocked both lanes till they backed up and corrected themselves. Idiot dude turned back onto Bartlett then into Walgreen's. Hopefully to wait for person.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fucking kitchen kicked my fucking ass today. Had my Wifes cousin come over and fix the rats nest of wiring in the kitchen. Then he ran a new outlet for me as well. I couldnt hang any new drywall till he finished and it took him longer than expected because of the shitty electric in my kitchen. Got all the drywall hung, all the hidden seams are fire taped. Got first coat of mud on everything else that will be seen. Still havent gotten the ceiling painted, so will have to do after cabinets are up. My Dad and I will start hanging cabinets tomorrow morning.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'd ask if you want help, but I'd just watch and drink your beer. :chugger:
Have enough of those guys that will probably show up today. 2 different friends that know nothing at all about home remodeling already offered to come by and “help”. I asked both what they were going to do to help? Both replied differently but along the lines of playing bartender.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif
Finally called Xfinity about internet problems. Turns out it’s on their end. Sending a technician in the morning...

Thread Info