đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Man mexican sounds good tonight too. But so does OG

If I get mexican I can also pick my meals up from the gym right next door to La Quesadilla

But I can also get those meals tomorrow after I get my haircut, also right next door

Still leaning towards OG

So yea LA quesadilla is terrible food. Absolutely the worst typical white people Mexican food... I'd even pick MI ranchito over it and they serve FRENCH FRIES with their meals.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So yea LA quesadilla is terrible food. Absolutely the worst typical white people Mexican food... I'd even pick MI ranchito over it and they serve FRENCH FRIES with their meals.
I like la quesadilla. Owner is a super nice guy, food is good. Jalapenos will always be my fav though.

The only mexican place in NWI that is true white people food is Abuelo's. Hate that place

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
LOL!! So the all inclusive vacation deal
just went to jewel for some honey wings and it was a mad house. guessing it suppose to snow a little?

Boomers buying up all the bread and milk!!! LOL! My mom texted me and asked if we had milk because both her and my dad accidentally bought 2 gallons each today because of the storm.... :ROFLMAO:

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
This is great. Have only had a shake and a prepped meal (480 cals, 56g protein) so far today. For dinner from OG I could have 3 breadsticks, a chicken gnocchi soup, and a full 950cal spaghetti and meatballs and I'd end the day at 2500 cals. 182g protein, 79g fat, 252g carbs

I'll take it

OG and BWW you Indiana bros really know a good time. DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Wife and I drink 1/2 gallon a day sometimes more. My parents take 3-4 days to drink a gallon so why they decided to buy extra is beyond me and both of them not telling each other they are getting extra milk is just....

:snooppalm:

either way I think I’ll wait until tomorrow to go to their house and get a few gallons of free milk from them. I wonder if they stocked up on anything else.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
LOL!! So the all inclusive vacation deal

Boomers buying up all the bread and milk!!! LOL! My mom texted me and asked if we had milk because both her and my dad accidentally bought 2 gallons each today because of the storm.... :ROFLMAO:

Didn't even think to stock up because of the "storm"...Everything I've read said it shouldn't outrageous, a few inches at most, some sleet. Nothing I'm going out of my way to "stock up" for.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Thread Info