rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
tenor.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Highlander should've just been towed straight to body shop but instead I interveined cause I was scared it might if been a total so I didn't want the adjuster to see it. Of course cause someone couldn't answer me on if they had gap insurance or not.

So I'm done looking out for anyone and trying to be protective. Good luck

Reactions: crooks

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Highlander should've just been towed straight to body shop but instead I interveined cause I was scared it might if been a total so I didn't want the adjuster to see it. Of course cause someone couldn't answer me on if they had gap insurance or not.

Quick call to the Insurance Agent or the vehicle purchase paperwork would have determined Gap coverage.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

im confused but you do you dawg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
im confused but you do you dawg
Hlander got hit. From description it was super bad and I feared the entire front end was cooked. I couldn't get a straight answer if gap was bought. I said to tow it home so I can look it over first. If it's totaled with no gap I didn't want someone to be on the hook for that, I would've patched it up, sent it in for cosmetics and sold it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yea issue is there can't be any down time. That vehicle needs to be on the road and moving at any time. It's like a mobile unit almost. Lol. So it's super important to have it. Just needed to get it to the shop asap.

yeah not sure how any other similarly sized suv couldn't do the same shit.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Hlander got hit. From description it was super bad and I feared the entire front end was cooked. I couldn't get a straight answer if gap was bought. I said to tow it home so I can look it over first. If it's totaled with no gap I didn't want someone to be on the hook for that, I would've patched it up, sent it in for cosmetics and sold it.

Coonroid gonna be triggered in 3....2....1...

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Thread Info