đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Hlander got hit. From description it was super bad and I feared the entire front end was cooked. I couldn't get a straight answer if gap was bought. I said to tow it home so I can look it over first. If it's totaled with no gap I didn't want someone to be on the hook for that, I would've patched it up, sent it in for cosmetics and sold it.
Yea issue is there can't be any down time. That vehicle needs to be on the road and moving at any time. It's like a mobile unit almost. Lol. So it's super important to have it. Just needed to get it to the shop asap.
Any time shit goes south, IMO it's important to think "what did I do to get here", rather than "why is everyone fucking me on this".

You made the wrong call bringing the 'yota back to your house, plain and simple. One pic of the front end would have confirmed that the thing is FAR from totaled. Everything after that was just compounding/correcting your mistake. Move on and be done with it.

It's a regular ass toyota SUV, not an f450 with a bucket, who you kidding with that second comment

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
He wins

Amazon will pay $0 in taxes on $11,000,000,000 in profit for 2018

Most folks on this site don’t get pissed off about stuff like this. Now post something about struggling people trying to raise minimum wage and they are ready to burn the place down. Completely baffling to me.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Casey's wins again. This is the best fucking turnover I've had in years. It's so flaky
20191120_100517.jpg

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Most folks on this site don’t get pissed off about stuff like this. Now post something about struggling people trying to raise minimum wage and they are ready to burn the place down. Completely baffling to me.

Yea, I don't get that.

Since Bezos don't have to pay taxes on his $11+billion profit I was thinkin We all should not have to pay taxes..... We will keep this easy for the Fed and the zero tax plan only applies to us here on TCG

:chugger:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Also, God forbid a sales person write off the miles he drives while working...
giphy.gif
How many times does said salesman want credit for those miles though...lol get your double dippin' ass outta here.

But yes the corporate loopholes are absolutely sickening. We need a flat tax with no exemptions for corporations. If you earn profit in the US, you pay taxes on those earnings to the US gvt. Bottom line

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Any time shit goes south, IMO it's important to think "what did I do to get here", rather than "why is everyone fucking me on this".

You made the wrong call bringing the 'yota back to your house, plain and simple. One pic of the front end would have confirmed that the thing is FAR from totaled. Everything after that was just compounding/correcting your mistake. Move on and be done with it.

It's a regular ass toyota SUV, not an f450 with a bucket, who you kidding with that second comment

She wrecked it. She should own getting it repaired, including dealing with the insurance company, tow truck, rental, etc.

Partner / wife or not

I tried the nice guy in the past and it bit me.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
She wrecked it. She should own getting it repaired, including dealing with the insurance company, tow truck, rental, etc.

Partner / wife or not

I tried the nice guy in the past and it bit me.
Agree. Alux complicated it by bringing it back to his house and fighting with the gf over it. Convo should go "Glad you're OK, get the report, talk to insurance, and have the two truck driver send it to *x* body shop". Done

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Agree. Alux complicated it by bringing it back to his house and fighting with the gf over it. Convo should go "Glad you're OK, get the report, talk to insurance, and have the two truck driver send it to *x* body shop". Done

Alex was worried the tow truck driver would try to bang his girl

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
How many times does said salesman want credit for those miles though...lol get your double dippin' ass outta here.

But yes the corporate loopholes are absolutely sickening. We need a flat tax with no exemptions for corporations. If you earn profit in the US, you pay taxes on those earnings to the US gvt. Bottom line
Go suck on Bezo’s balls Captain America!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info