đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Couldn’t find the thread, so post this here.

Cause of Jessi Combs crash and her death

“
Today, TMZ Has announced that their sources have managed to produce exactly what it was that went wrong that would lead to the accident. They say that the “Fastest Woman on Four Wheels” lost control because the front wheel gave out. Harney County Sheriff’s Office tells us that the wheel’s collapse was the apparent result of encountering foreign debris on the course. No matter how strong the wheel, a bump at the speeds she was traveling would be difficult to recover from. This new information would come to light after the sheriff’s office had completed a thorough investigation into the crash.

The failure would come when Combs machine reached an astonishing 550hp. There are few on this planet who will ever be able to say they’ve done the same speeds.

7323bece468f488aae7831fc3ddab86d_md-426x320.jpg

The 56-foot long jet car would spin out of control before being set ablaze. However, it is said that her death was caused by blunt force trauma to the head. She was dead before the machine had even been on fire in the first place.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak crooks crooks @anyothergmswinger.

Coworker of mine hax a 2014 gmc with 99k on it that's got a misfire I'm diagnosing as a failed lifter.

It's a loaded high trail I think. Clean af. What's it worthish?

What size truck 1500 or 2500? Crew cab? 4x4? which trim level? What motor?

I can give you the average auction price through Mannheim which is real close to what dealers give on trade. Or what carmax offers

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Email sent last night to a dealer with a Trackhawk that peaked my interest. In the email I explained that I prefer to negotiate via email until we get close. Told him I have bought 2 other cars that way and there wont be no coming in and walking out 5-6 times, lets not waste each others time. Salesman returned my email within 5 minutes asking for a phone number and for me to come in so we can talk, lmfao. I wasnt nice and my exact response, "what part of not wanting to waste your time or mine did you not understand, as I said we can negotiate via email until we get close. If thats too hard for you to comprehend, then I dont think your the correct salesman for me". That was at like 9pm when I responded, patiently waiting for his response this morning.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Email sent last night to a dealer with a Trackhawk that peaked my interest. In the email I explained that I prefer to negotiate via email until we get close. Told him I have bought 2 other cars that way and there wont be no coming in and walking out 5-6 times, lets not waste each others time. Salesman returned my email within 5 minutes asking for a phone number and for me to come in so we can talk, lmfao. I wasnt nice and my exact response, "what part of not wanting to waste your time or mine did you not understand, as I said we can negotiate via email until we get close. If thats too hard for you to comprehend, then I dont think your the correct salesman for me". That was at like 9pm when I responded, patiently waiting for his response this morning.
My wife tried this like crazy when shopping for her benzo, but nobody would bite. It was like pulling teeth to get a response or even a callback. I was flabbergasted...I'd expect that from the mouth breathers at a GM dealership, but normally the german dealerships do a decent job.

They deserve to get stroked in person and have their time wasted if they won't reply to emails

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
She sent emails to several dealerships, from her work account, explaining that it was a company lease (which is only half true, she gets an allowance) and she wanted a competitive quote because she was cross shopping audi and bmw. Crickets. Even when she followed up with phone calls she couldn't get a straight response.

How fucking stupid are these guys...that's an easy sale if you take 5 minutes and provide a fair price

Thread Info