💬 OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The group in this thread is likely the most active posters on the site as this is the most active thread.

Please read and respond in this thread when you get some time:

Thanks!!!

Thanks everyone!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just scheduled my first decent sized project (weeks worth of work) in December. I have 2 bigger projects already scheduled in October and November and will get a ton of little shit thrown at us as well. Also have small overtime/doubletime jobs scheduled in October and November. Total of 4 Saturdays and 2 Sundays. Good feeling knowing we are busy thru the end of the year.
I always get nervous as shit when we get slow, lol.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Just scheduled my first decent sized project (weeks worth of work) in December. I have 2 bigger projects already scheduled in October and November and will get a ton of little shit thrown at us as well. Also have small overtime/doubletime jobs scheduled in October and November. Total of 4 Saturdays and 2 Sundays. Good feeling knowing we are busy thru the end of the year.
I always get nervous as shit when we get slow, lol.

Are you typically seasonal? My wife has some very regular lulls year to year. Like after the holidays its always slow.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Are you typically seasonal? My wife has some very regular lulls year to year. Like after the holidays its always slow.
Usually after Turkey Day we tend to slow down and it lasts until end of January.
Advocate is our biggest customer and they tend to run out of money (budgets) around that time.
But I have secured a few new customers over the past year that I hope get us thru the slow period.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info