🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So what is yours called? I thought big wheels is a donk.

f00169094c141ceaf2ee3aeeb63d89f7.jpg
Yes those are all Donks to people who dont know what a Donk is. A real Donk is an early-mid 70's Caprice and or Impala and originated in the South. People then starting doing huge lifts (4x4 look) on everything and calling them Donks. That bubble Caprice and Regal in your pictures are what are NOT Donks but people starting calling them Donks and those are ugly as shit imo. The only true donks in those pics is the Maroon Caprice and the black 75ish Caprice. That Caprice is a 10 second car (Donk Master) and races around the country every weekend. He was just here twice in the last month. That is a 6 figure car and very tastefully done imo. You would have to see it in person to appreciate the work that went it to it. Guy that owns it did 90% of the work himself, or at least he claims. But I do know he owns his own shop down south, maybe one of the Carolina's.

There is no name per-say for my Regal. Some people call them "squatted" G Bodies. But not a Donk in any way, shape or form.
My rear wheels actually tuck inside my quarter panels

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Yes those are all Donks to people who dont know what a Donk is. A real Donk is an early-mid 70's Caprice and or Impala and originated in the South. People then starting doing huge lifts (4x4 look) on everything and calling them Donks. That bubble Caprice and Regal in your pictures are what are NOT Donks but people starting calling them Donks and those are ugly as shit imo. The only true donks in those pics is the Maroon Caprice and the black 75ish Caprice. That Caprice is a 10 second car (Donk Master) and races around the country every weekend. He was just here twice in the last month. That is a 6 figure car and very tastefully done imo. You would have to see it in person to appreciate the work that went it to it. Guy that owns it did 90% of the work himself, or at least he claims. But I do know he owns his own shop down south, maybe one of the Carolina's.

There is no name per-say for my Regal. Some people call them "squatted" G Bodies. But not a Donk in any way, shape or form.
My rear wheels actually tuck inside my quarter panels

Thanks for the clarification I really thought it was a Donk, because of the size of wheels and suspension mods you did to make them fit. Then u added sounds in the back and that locked me in on thinking that.

Reactions: Shawn1112

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Friday for me.

Couple meetings about projects happening next week and doing some research. I’ve been tied up all month with project after project here and unable to get my own BS done.

Flying out to CO tomorrow morning for a wedding. Landing at Denver then driving west to Frisco. I come home late Sunday. Looking forward to it.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The group in this thread is likely the most active posters on the site as this is the most active thread.

Please read and respond in this thread when you get some time:

Thanks!!!

Thread Info