Screenshot_20190919-150922.png

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Stopped by ford dealer for a surprise visit and to get my ipass and some other shit out of my truck. Its been there for four weeks tomorrow.

Last three weeks all I get from the service writer is " I will let you know in a couple days" once a week.

Truck was on the lift. Valve body is out of the trans and they are looking at it. If its not that they are going into the trans.

2200 miles on the escape loaner so far....

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine

They need a class for mostly women who have just now figured out how to use places like facebook marketplace or offerup. Was selling old appliances and furniture all these people asking me stupid questions or if a large bookcase will fit in their non hatchback elantra.. Or if I can drop off a dishwasher for them. Don't message somebody unless you can pick it up yourself within a day.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Stopped by ford dealer for a surprise visit and to get my ipass and some other shit out of my truck. Its been there for four weeks tomorrow.

Last three weeks all I get from the service writer is " I will let you know in a couple days" once a week.

Truck was on the lift. Valve body is out of the trans and they are looking at it. If its not that they are going into the trans.

#failfinity is happening to you

Reactions: crooks

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Hong long was that car at the dealership?

f150
27 months of ownership
6 weeks at the dealer
37k miles

Transmission issue was 2 months. Most of that was waiting for the part to come from Japan. There was no stock so they had to order, make and wait for the boat.

I used to have a spreadsheet of how much time it spent and for what.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

That’s a car payment already

Thread Info