OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I'd buy new, so wouldnt be extremely bad. Almost hard to pass this up being I go thru cars like I change my underwear.
If I wait another year, I'll have over 25k on it and probably be offered $10k-$12k less for it. Very curious to see what Carvana comes back at.
I'm really going to consider this, might go looking at shit this weekend.

Even new, it’s a sellers market due to supply and demand. The deals are much harder to find.

For me, Vroom was a few hundred higher than Carvana. I accepted their offer yesterday evening. I have a new car waiting so I am excited.

Reactions: frank and Shawn1112

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I'd buy new, so wouldnt be extremely bad. Almost hard to pass this up being I go thru cars like I change my underwear.
If I wait another year, I'll have over 25k on it and probably be offered $10k-$12k less for it. Very curious to see what Carvana comes back at.
You need to get a ram trx so you could say you had the hellcat powered trifecta of mopar product!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
IZZy IZZy pull the trigger on a Hellcat! Don’t let the whiners discourage you, it’s your money.

As far as sightings of Hellcats....very few and far between for me. I think a lot of folks confuse Scats for them.

I would never want a car that could be confused with a v6 version with crank windows I'm just saying. ;)

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I would never want a car that could be confused with a v6 version with crank windows I'm just saying. ;)
If someone cant tell the difference between the 2. Then they literally dont know dick about cars.
Which, when I think of it, it could be a lot of people lol.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

Carvana and Vroom are $200 apart on my 2019 CTS. Both are offering me $5000 over what I owe and that is also $5000 over KBB. We are seriously considering offing the car.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
This is exactly my issue right now. My truck is probably at it's peak value right now for how much mileage it has. I literally just have to click "set appointment" and it's gone.

Reactions: Shawn1112

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I suggest you be original. I have a 28 mile commute to work.. I see on average 2-3 Hellcat somethings.... ?

short of building another race car it’s hard to be original, mustangs/camaros/mopars are everywhere
Buy the Hellcat and have a blast in it.
What are you leaning towards Charger or Chally, is the Trackhawk being considered?
Charger or bust! Not a fan of the challenger’s interior at all, the charger has way more room and I think overall looks better.
Only way I’d pick up a challenger is if I find a smoking deal.
If someone cant tell the difference between the 2. Then they literally dont know dick about cars.
Which, when I think of it, it could be a lot of people lol.
This^
Night and day difference between the two for us car folks, although I might de-badge the car so I don’t get jacked driving around the west side of Rockford :s00ls:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
short of building another race car it’s hard to be original, mustangs/camaros/mopars are everywhere

Charger or bust! Not a fan of the challenger’s interior at all, the charger has way more room and I think overall looks better.
Only way I’d pick up a challenger is if I find a smoking deal.

This^
Night and day difference between the two for us car folks, although I might de-badge the car so I don’t get jacked driving around the west side of Rockford :s00ls:
Charger FTW. The only way I'd go Challenger is for the 6 speed.

Reactions: IZZy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info