OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Vroom called me while I was taking the stereo system out (already sent the info to carvana) and asked me what they could do to facilitate the sale. I said give me another $1000 and I would go with them. They came back with another $1000. I called carvana and told them Vroom offered another $1000 and they said they don't negotiate. Vroom it is.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Vroom called me while I was taking the stereo system out (already sent the info to carvana) and asked me what they could do to facilitate the sale. I said give me another $1000 and I would go with them. They came back with another $1000. I called carvana and told them Vroom offered another $1000 and they said they don't negotiate. Vroom it is.
Vroom emailed me this morning offering another 500 for my porsche. i wonder if they will call me. a lot of money being offered for used cars right now.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So for shits and giggles, I submitted my 21 Tahoe to both Vroom and Carvana yesterday. Vroom just got back to me and offered me roughly $1000 more than what I paid, minus tax, title and financing. I've put over 13,000 miles on my truck in 8 months. Hmmmmmmm!
So Carvana still hasnt gotten back to me. Went back on Vroom again. I entered my truck again, same exact info except I put exact miles, which were 250ish more than what I originally added and used a different email address.
MFers offered me $3k more than their first offer on Wednesday or Thursday. No fucking way I'm passing that up, I went thru with the next step which was sending pics of my ID, miles and registration. Will keep this updated

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
You guys are insane to pass up offers worth more than you owe. Some even thousands more id be like byeeeeeeee. With out even thinking about it.
If the price was near what I paid for the vehicle, sure. Having equity in a car doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a good deal though.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
So Carvana still hasnt gotten back to me. Went back on Vroom again. I entered my truck again, same exact info except I put exact miles, which were 250ish more than what I originally added and used a different email address.
MFers offered me $3k more than their first offer on Wednesday or Thursday. No fucking way I'm passing that up, I went thru with the next step which was sending pics of my ID, miles and registration. Will keep this updated

what are you buying to replace it?

Reactions: Aircal

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You guys are insane to pass up offers worth more than you owe. Some even thousands more id be like byeeeeeeee. With out even thinking about it.
My new offer probably puts me pretty damn close to my out the door price if not higher than when I bought it.
I'd have to dig out the sales contract

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
what are you buying to replace it?
Vroom will owe me a check for just over $17k after the payoff. Probably spend $10k-$15k on a used older Hoe. I have one in mind, has a 6" lift and 24x14 rims originally a Texas truck, so insanely clean. Bank my car payments for a year or so and maybe grab a used Durango SRT next year. Tesla and BMW's are seriously growing on me as well. So who knows man, I like to buy shit on a whim lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info