OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
GREAT idea! Imma try this to punt my F150.... :ROFLMAO:
If you can't get out from under a new-ish pickup right now without losing minimal $$ (or even gaining money in many cases), you did something majorly wrong when buying it lol

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Just read a bunch of reviews for Vroom online. All negative saying they are terrible. Anyone on here actually receive the money from their sale?
Most of the bad reviews I found were about carriers having not so great communication with the customer but they all eventually got paid, I didn’t see a single case where they didn’t pay up as they promised.

Reactions: cdh027

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
It’s been 3 days and I haven’t heard from the company picking up the car?

66F93069-05AC-4125-94A2-71692ECA416A.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
So after you guys got the quote and went to the next step. The ID, mileage and registration pics. How long did it take for the next steps and total for deal done? Only asking because they only allow 250 miles after the initial quote. So I have to plan wisely
frank frank
Dave M Dave M
It took my just about a week / week and half, from start to finish I believe. only issue was on my side as I had to reschedule the pick up location as I left for fla as the car was still in Chicago.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Not really too concerned with the money, its the mileage issue. I know I'm going to get the money one way or the other.
My next issue is buying another vehicle. Went and saw/test drove the Hoe with the 6" lift and 24x14 rims yesterday. The thing is insanely clean and dont want to let it slip away. However I dont want to go buy it until I know Vroom is 100% taking my truck.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
So after you guys got the quote and went to the next step. The ID, mileage and registration pics. How long did it take for the next steps and total for deal done? Only asking because they only allow 250 miles after the initial quote. So I have to plan wisely
frank frank
Dave M Dave M

If they are paying that much I would just park it and drive something else. God for bid something like a rock kick up and crack the windshield or even worse.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Not really too concerned with the money, its the mileage issue. I know I'm going to get the money one way or the other.
My next issue is buying another vehicle. Went and saw/test drove the Hoe with the 6" lift and 24x14 rims yesterday. The thing is insanely clean and dont want to let it slip away. However I dont want to go buy it until I know Vroom is 100% taking my truck.

Just buy it don’t worry [emoji6]

• Haha
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info