Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

Added to Calendar: 20-08-21, 21-08-21, 22-08-21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Rolling up on a slow moving vehicle is shitty for sure But TCG made it work on previous tours. You either...

Past 5 cars at once at 100+
The slow moving car pulls over scared after 3 loud cars past it.
Next thing you know the Pontiac Sunfire you are trying to pass is wide open throttle while you are in 6th at half throttle inching away.
Actually, I loved it when we all blasted past the group of Harley's on the Land Between the Lakes run. The Harley's didn't want to get passed, so sped up to like 100mph+ while we went by at 130+.

We get to the parking lot at the end they ALL roll up serious like and it thought they might be upset, but instead they laugh and are all excited cause they hadn't ever seen anything like that.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
We have quite the group going! This could be the best tour EVAR!

#1sttourbesttour

You will never ever have that camaraderie again with such a diverse group that we had. Everybody got along, shit broke, we panicked, we solved it.. Absolutely a blast and will never be touched

OP
Lead Pipe

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score

#1sttourbesttour

You will never ever have that camaraderie again with such a diverse group that we had. Everybody got along, shit broke, we panicked, we solved it.. Absolutely a blast and will never be touched

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out logistics of bringing a toddler along. Not looking too hot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom