Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

Added to Calendar: 20-08-21, 21-08-21, 22-08-21

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I slept on it.. It was Mook in the bed with us

OP
Lead Pipe

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Just a quick PSA. If you have booked a hotel room or plan to shortly and are 100% going please post here if you don't see your name on the 2nd post. We are starting to call restaurants to give them a heads up for our group stopping in and an accurate head count will help a lot.

Thanks

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Just a quick PSA. If you have booked a hotel room or plan to shortly and are 100% going please post here if you don't see your name on the 2nd post. We are starting to call restaurants to give them a heads up for our group stopping in and an accurate head count will help a lot.

Thanks
Also if you are bringing a +1 or +2 whatever.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Bit surprised by the fall off of interest but we all gotta remember...this is a BIG travel and vacation year for most, since plans had to scrapped for most of the population last year. Cant expect everyone to have nothing going on this year.

Whoever goes, goes, and we'll have a blast.

OP
Lead Pipe

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Bit surprised by the fall off of interest but we all gotta remember...this is a BIG travel and vacation year for most, since plans had to scrapped for most of the population last year. Cant expect everyone to have nothing going on this year.

Whoever goes, goes, and we'll have a blast.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Id like to get a accurate headcount with plus ones as soon as possible.

I have secured an invite for a private dinner for TCG at a closed restaurant on Sunday. I don't want to give away the location of this place just yet, but you might have seen it in the movies. A private dinner would make a great grand finale for the tour. But I'm afraid we don't have enough people to make opening the restaurant for us worthwhile for the owners.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Id like to get a accurate headcount with plus ones as soon as possible.

I have secured an invite for a private dinner for TCG at a closed restaurant on Sunday. I don't want to give away the location of this place just yet, but you might have seen it in the movies. A private dinner would make a great grand finale for the tour. But I'm afraid we don't have enough people to make opening the restaurant for us worthwhile for the owners.
If its about money, I'm sure we can cover the extra cost as a group.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
If its about money, I'm sure we can cover the extra cost as a group.
I think its about staff. The northwoods already has a staffing shortage, people don't want to work. The current unemployment benefits and people that left the hospitality industry to find other work is really hurting the restaurants and bars up there. Alot of places are staying closed or reducing hours because they cannot find people to work.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I think its about staff. The northwoods already has a staffing shortage, people don't want to work. The current unemployment benefits and people that left the hospitality industry to find other work is really hurting the restaurants and bars up there. Alot of places are staying closed or reducing hours because they cannot find people to work.
What are we looking at $/plate type of deal?

I don't mind paying up front.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m still 50/50, all depends on how both pets are doing and if they’re well enough to be okay with just a pet sitter for the few days. I’ll know more next week though, so fingers crossed.

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Are we going to be hitting some bars at night or just slamming Busch lattes at the pool? Maybe get a poker game going at the hotel...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom