Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I booked hotels just in case, but am a maybe pending other things.

Smart man. Don't quote me on policy but I think both these hotels do not charge your card till checkout and let you cancel as long as its 24 hours in advance. The cancelation policy is pretty generous with corona. If anyone has any thoughts about going just book a room anyway. I know its still 4+ months away but better to have something on the books than not. I cannot stress enough all the hotels in these areas will be booked up very soon.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I’m interested in doing this, but will anyone be bringing kids? Debating weather to get my mom to watch them for a long weekend vs bringing them and the wife with?

I could understand if you have no childcare options and want to attend but this always has been an adults only trip. Members have brought wifes/GF's along but never children. Depending on ages, I am not sure they would really enjoy themselves. Alot of driving, bars/restaurants, and general belligerence.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I could understand if you have no childcare options and want to attend but this always has been an adults only trip. Members have brought wifes/GF's along but never children. Depending on ages, I am not sure they would really enjoy themselves. Alot of driving, bars/restaurants, and general belligerence.
I understand, drunken debauchery sounds like more fun anyways. I can definitely arrange to get away from the kids the weekend.

Thread Info