🏡 Better Homes OFFICIAL real estate bs discussion

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I keep hearing from multiple "sources" that the end of October is going to be a mini "crash."

@Flyn please confirm

Yes there won't be a mini crash but there might not be either but there could be but probably not but maybe but anything could happen you know? ha.
Man now is the time to sell and buy it's both a buyers market and a sellers market never been such a great time to be selling and buying. Real estate is where it's at, low rates make it a win win for everyone, there's enough inventory but not enough at the same time. don't understand how that works? well fuck you. sign this listing contract lets go.

/realtor.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I can't wait to sell my house on my own and trigger realtors in my area.

pffft how do you think you can market your own home amateur? do you even know all the things a realtor does?
you're going to get 1/2 what a realtor would get you. get your shit together. realtors KNOW THE MARKET.

they have MARKETING EXPERTISE. THEY'LL HAVE DONUTS AT THE FUCKING OPEN HOUSE.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Owner's dashboard bitch.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I can't wait to sell my house on my own and trigger realtors in my area.
I'm doing this next year lol, can't wait. I'll begrudgingly offer 2.5% to the buyer's agent though because otherwise my house won't get shown. Apparently over 90% of people aren't able to search zillow on their own. Morons

With the bullshit that buyers and sellers put you through, I need to be able to communicate with them directly. I have one friend in the process of selling, another that's both selling and buying at the same time, and with the BS that they are dealing with I'd need to be talking to the person making the decisions, not multiple middlemen.

if I'm paying a middleman they better be smarter than me and better at negotiating, and frankly most realtors just aren't.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm doing this next year lol, can't wait. I'll begrudgingly offer 2.5% to the buyer's agent though because otherwise my house won't get shown. Apparently over 90% of people aren't able to search zillow on their own. Morons

With the bullshit that buyers and sellers put you through, I need to be able to communicate with them directly. I have one friend in the process of selling, another that's both selling and buying at the same time, and with the bullshit that they are dealing with I'd need to be talking to the person making the decisions, not multiple middlemen.

if I'm paying a middleman they better be smarter than me and better at negotiating, and frankly most realtors just aren't.

Was it Primalzerwhateverhisnewnameis that was dealing with dipshit realtor how they can't have their buyers sign anything because they're on "vacation" but ignored the fact they were sending him everything over email/pdf?

I have a lawyer that my parents have used every closing and I used on my closing on hand if needed. Bitch, you want something, talk to me. I know this house inside and out better than that realtor knows their own body. You wanna know why there are so many patch jobs? Because the POs to me were fucking mouthbreathing retards and I've done my best to fix shit they fucked up short of entirely replacing every inch of drywall in this fucking suburbiahell cookiecutter house and if you think for one fucking second you're going to find the perfect house built in 1989, mass produced with that neighbor and 1/2 the other neighbors in this fuckin suburb having the exact same layout made from the exact same cheap bullshit materials, I've got some fucking oceanfront property to sell you in Des Moines now let's look at this fuckin house and I hope you've noticed I've actually taken care of this fucking box of paper with new shit, fixed shit, and made it an awesome house for relatively decent money now sign this fuckin contract and let's make this bitchin deal happen ok thanks.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

With the bullshit that buyers and sellers put you through, I need to be able to communicate with them directly. I have one friend in the process of selling, another that's both selling and buying at the same time, and with the BS that they are dealing with I'd need to be talking to the person making the decisions, not multiple middlemen.

BUT WHO WILL SCHEDULE THE SHOWINGS!!!!111!!

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

also.

bug your house

:rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Was it Primalzerwhateverhisnewnameis that was dealing with dipshit realtor how they can't have their buyers sign anything because they're on "vacation" but ignored the fact they were sending him everything over email/pdf?

I have a lawyer that my parents have used every closing and I used on my closing on hand if needed. Bitch, you want something, talk to me. I know this house inside and out better than that realtor knows their own body. You wanna know why there are so many patch jobs? Because the POs to me were fucking mouthbreathing retards and I've done my best to fix shit they fucked up short of entirely replacing every inch of drywall in this fucking suburbiahell cookiecutter house and if you think for one fucking second you're going to find the perfect house built in 1989, mass produced with that neighbor and 1/2 the other neighbors in this fuckin suburb having the exact same layout made from the exact same cheap bullshit materials, I've got some fucking oceanfront property to sell you in Des Moines now let's look at this fuckin house and I hope you've noticed I've actually taken care of this fucking box of paper with new shit, fixed shit, and made it an awesome house for relatively decent money now sign this fuckin contract and let's make this bitchin deal happen ok thanks.

explaining/knowing/admitting the least amount possible is critical.

dId YoU gEt A pErMiT fOr ThOse RePAiRs?

-> i was never advised to by my contractor

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I keep hearing from multiple "sources" that the end of October is going to be a mini "crash."

@Flyn please confirm

giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Buddy in Streamwood with a very nice house just sold it without it hitting the market and got $12k over asking. He is a real estate agent and was getting the house ready to be shown. Ordered his for sale sign and it showed up like a week early. I guess there is a law or rule in real estate that the "for sale" sign cant be up without house being listed. If so you can get fined. You can put up a "for sale sign" with "coming soon" and avoid that I guess. So he called the company who installs the for sale sign and told him the house wont be ready to be listed for another week. That was on a Friday afternoon. They couldnt get someone out till Monday to remove the sign or put the "coming soon" on the sign. Someone knocked on his door that Saturday asking to see the house as is. He showed it to them, he said next thing he knew they were calling family members over to come see it. Offered him $12k over asking if he agreed to sell it to them. He took the proper steps to avoid getting in trouble and they already have a closing date.

Thread Info