Blanco el Norte
I legit don't even know where to start.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I need a open floor front door walk in with kitchen /dining to the right and living area/entertainment to the left.

A stair case leading to a balcony/loft where master over looks the entire floor plan with all glass windows.

Under the loft is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

On the other side of the wall is a 5 car drive in with a loft area and catwalk that wraps around

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I just want 20" ceilings for a lift so when I inevitably taco my Raptor, I can replace it in-house.
20" ceilings? Is this a barndeminium for ants?!

Confused What Is This GIF

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
My sis' living situation in montana is quickly evolving in to a barndo

Started off living in a camper on open land
Then built a barn to park the camper in
Later this year they're basically doing a house add-on to the current barn, ipso facto it'll be a barndominium

All I can say is they've done a literal fuck ton of work getting it all set up and getting a loan for the barn was basically impossible. This is montana so you can do whatever you want on your land, but that doesn't mean the bank has any interest in financing it.

Oh and her well is going to cost >$65k, will have to be over 700' deep

Building a house on a big vacant plot of land is a shit ton of work and money.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Also: Montana. I will be you a cold hard $2 bill that all these commie transplants buying up all that land will leave after the first REAL winter when they can't drive their Tesla 50 miles into town because the battery won't hold a charge past 75 miles and they can't get out of their own driveway with a foot of snow on the ground.

Building in the midwest is VASTLY simpler than the open west. Specifically because of things like well depth.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Also: Montana. I will be you a cold hard $2 bill that all these commie transplants buying up all that land will leave after the first REAL winter when they can't drive their Tesla 50 miles into town because the battery won't hold a charge past 75 miles and they can't get out of their own driveway with a foot of snow on the ground.

Building in the midwest is VASTLY simpler than the open west. Specifically because of things like well depth.
They really don't get that much snow per year, ex Missoula is in the mountain-y part of MT and only gets 40" a year at 3200ft elevation. Average january temp is 34*

My sis said the winters there are much more enjoyable because when it's not snowing, it's sunny

Thread Info