Official, Brand Spanking New, 2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Gotta be better than 2019? (It's NOT)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Im sure he'll get picked up somewhere, then you find out if hes a lifetime backup QB or if he can be a starter if a coach works him into the system correctly.
Hopefully the new team teaches him how to read a defense, how to go thru his reads, how to hit a receiver in stride and not to stare the receiver down that he is throwing the ball from when the ball is hiked. If they can do that, then they deserve a lifetime contract lol.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Thats the one thing Ive always liked about Rodgers.... When he gets them to jump he gives no fucks and is throwing the fuck out of the ball. :bowrofl:
One of my biggest pet peeves about Tru Bust Ski. Fucking Stevie Wonder can see the defense jump offsides on certain plays. You as a professional QB didnt fucking see that. Nope, let me throw a screen for a loss of 3 yards on this free play.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
QB prices are so high this year. What are you willing to pay for what's left?

Is Darnold really an upgrade from Trubisky? Especially if you're talking about giving up picks to make that happen?

I'm no Trubisky apologist, but it seemed like the offensive play calling was moving away from Trubisky's strenghts.... Yeah I know that's not exactly a deep well, but with Montgomery running over everybody and a couple good targets, and a good defense, you shouldn't have to ask so much of him as far as complexity goes. So why do that?

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
image000000.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Couple of dead beats that would save them around 7 million iirc. Cant think of who of the top of my head, one was one of their starting tackles last year.

Mack has to be eating up a huge portion still I assume. One of the only reasons I was fine with the Raiders trading him, a ton of money and they had way too many holes to fill.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info