šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Huh, they gave up north of 400 yards, 36 points and got a couple of sacks. I dont believe they forced a TO either.
One thing that caught my eye yesterday, almost no penalties the whole game, what was there, maybe 5-6?
I mean they were up against an amazing offense who played impeccably. Allowing "only" 36 points against that team is pretty good IMO.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They are going to blowout the Bengals imo.
100%, and I think they'll blow out whoever goes to the SB too. I haven't paid too much attention to the rams but giving up 24 unanswered points to a weakened bucs offense doesn't make them look great. If the 49'ers beat the rams in another fluke game it'll be a blowout to end all blowouts lol.

I feel bad for josh allen, the AFC is so much better than the NFC right now and it's keeping him from a superbowl that he could easily win. Mac jones, Allen, and Mahomes all in the same conference, and they'll be fighting one another for a while if I had to guess. I wonder if any of them will trade out to an NFC team like the bucs or packers.

Reactions: Shawn1112

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Are we ignoring the fact that the defense gave up points on multiple short fields? The 24 points came on.
10 plays 62 yards - Field goal.
7 plays 30 yards - td
3 plays 77 yards - td
7 plays 30 yards - td.

During this time the Rams had drives with the following time of possession.
0:17 (Fumble)
0:31
0:08 (Fumble)
5:51
0:30 (Fumble)
0:55

I am going to chalk it up as a fluke that TB came back.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

1643137532900.png

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I assume they both would go to the same team no matter where that is. Kinda like a Brady/Gronk thing. Adamā€™s contract is up so perfect time, and the Packers canā€™t afford him anymore with their cap issues.

I just dont want my team to be the worst in the division if Rodgers and Adams go there. :bowrofl:

Realistically I would love to see Adams reconnect with Carr in Las Vegas, but imagine if they can pull off staying together they will.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I just dont want my team to be the worst in the division if Rodgers and Adams go there. :bowrofl:

Realistically I would love to see Adams reconnect with Carr in Las Vegas, but imagine if they can pull off staying together they will.
I want Adams on the Bears, fuck the Raiders and Broncos. Bears need a stud WR

Reactions: Aircal

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
I have already said this but the Packers aren't just letting Adams walk. The cap issues are being blown out of proportion by Rodgers 40+ million dollar cap hit. If they extend him and Baktari they will clear up a large amount of space. They probably can't keep both of the smiths. Cutting Zadarius would save like 15 mil. Preston like 12. Cobb would need to be extended or cut.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have already said this but the Packers aren't just letting Adams walk. The cap issues are being blown out of proportion by Rodgers 40+ million dollar cap hit. If they extend him and Baktari they will clear up a large amount of space. They probably can't keep both of the smiths. Cutting Zadarius would save like 15 mil. Preston like 12. Cobb would need to be extended or cut.

I would agree, but it all hinges on Aaron's decision really. If he decides he's rather play elsewhere I don't think they use the money on Davante at that point and try to trade or do something to get something back for him but they don't franchise him to play with Love IMO.

Realistically he holds a ton of power on the decision as well, look how Robinson did during his franchise year in Chicago, he could just mail it in for a year getting paid a fortune and hint towards that if they do tag him.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Worst case scenario they tag him to trade him. I don't see any scenario in which he walks for nothing.

I imagine they try to have that happen before they even have to use a tag on him.

When was the last time they even used the Franchise Tag in Green Bay? It's been forever if I'm not mistaken....

In any case, they have some big decisions to make in Green Bay that could change their team for a long time to come.

LaFleur better hope he was right moving up for Love if theyre going to move on from Rodgers. If I'm being honest and I was in the Green Bay front office, I would be trying to move on anyway.... He's a great QB but at some point you're going to need to tear off the band aid and play another person at QB.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I donā€™t mean not to be rude but if he was as good as everyone makes him out to be, he would be able to get it done. You make plays happen, build new relationship with WRs. Just because you donā€™t have multiple all pro people around you doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t make a play. Itā€™s kind of insulting to those people

I get being frustrated ā€œrebuildingā€ but heā€™s starting to sound more and more like a pouty faced Lebron than a champion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info