šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Going to repeat myself u might hate his Kermit the frog voice or his family or even his commercials, but with 2 min to go he is probably if not the best QB to have a chance to win a close game.
100000% true. No other offense in the league could have done what they did tonight and thatā€™s largely because of mahomes

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yea mahomes isnā€™t a great QB.

giphy.gif
Lmao that post definitely didnā€™t age well

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
My entire news feed on Facebook are people calling for the overtime rules to change. I didnā€™t think about it until last nights game and it makes sense. The game last night was literally decided by a coin flip. Go the other way and most likely the Bills drive down the field, given what both offenses were doing.

What rules would you like to see changed? Play the full time? Both teams get a chance to score regardless of a TD?

Still doesnā€™t change the fact the Bills never should have let it get to OT.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Heā€™s a great player, but his family def knocks him down a peg and they are major baggage.

There is a huge difference between the Brady family, the manning family and then the Mahomes family when it comes to class and how people perceive them.

Didnā€™t Bradyā€™s wife call out his team years ago?

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Didnā€™t Bradyā€™s wife call out his team years ago?

Wasnā€™t aware of that can you find it for me? Also you are saying itā€™s the same thing as daily cringe tik tocks and spraying booze on fans and constantly bitching on twitter about every play?

Not trying to argue, I just donā€™t think they are the same lol. There is hyping up a game and being a total bitch and C word. A difference

She literally went on a rant about the announcers because in one game they called Patrick ā€œPatā€ on a play. Dudeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Lol

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
If we judged nfl players on class thereā€™d be very few left to praise, but mahomes would be one of them. Judging their families makes no sense whatsoever. I agree his brother is a total douchebag but whatā€™s that have to do with anything

On the field? Nothing. It just a reason for me personally I canā€™t get behind him and cheer for him. Same thing with Antonio brown. Dude was an amazing wide receiver. But is batshit nuts. I can say Mahomes is a good QB, but it doesnā€™t make me not wanting to cheer for him wrong.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Wasnā€™t aware of that can you find it for me? Also you are saying itā€™s the same thing as daily cringe tik tocks and spraying booze on fans and constantly bitching on twitter about every play?

Not trying to argue, I just donā€™t think they are the same lol. There is hyping up a game and being a total bitch and C word. A difference

She literally went on a rant about the announcers because in one game they called Patrick ā€œPatā€ on a play. Dudeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Lol

A lot of booty holes are hurt and I get it the chiefs moved the ball up the field with 13 seconds to go in the game it was amazing to watch. Then winning in OT brought it to another level of celebrating and cheering with a lot of emotion the game was over. Think about it the chiefs should have lost it was 13 seconds left not many teams can do what they did. Its like people say it was the best game they have ever watched and they should let the chiefs and bills play a 7 game series and eliminate the rest of the playoffs lol. If my brother was mahomes and I was in a sweet I probably would have done much worse.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They just changed the OT rules what, 4 years ago? Used to be able to finish the game with just a field goal which was way too easy.

I could see them changing again so that both teams get a possession. Either way though, in this instance OT rules are just a chance for bills fans to cry because their defense literally couldn't hold a lead for 13 seconds.

Reactions: Rent Free
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info