OBX exhaust

MarauderBC4E

Reaction score
OK guys, here's the scoop. I have been emailing OBX about this to see where they are with this project but my emails must be getting stuck in an internet black hole because I get no response. My concern is maybe they gave up on this because I'm the only one pestering them. If other people who are interested in this happening sent an email maybe one of us could get a response. Go to www.obxracingsports.com and from the contact page send an email about this. I'm hopeful this can still happen!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Just buy Stainless Works.
They are the best.
If you want to save money, buy some used CV headers and have 4V flanges welded on.

musclemerc

Reaction score
Or just find a set of BBK headers. Their coating sucks but you can pick them up used, and for the cheap.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
OK guys, here's the scoop. I have been emailing OBX about this to see where they are with this project but my emails must be getting stuck in an internet black hole because I get no response. My concern is maybe they gave up on this because I'm the only one pestering them. If other people who are interested in this happening sent an email maybe one of us could get a response. Go to Home - OBX Racing Sports and from the contact page send an email about this. I'm hopeful this can still happen!
I have never dealt with them personally, but have heard lots of stories on other forums about this problem you are having. They are very hard to contact and get a response, probably because the product isnt the best.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Reaction score
Just buy Stainless Works.
They are the best.
If you want to save money, buy some used CV headers and have 4V flanges welded on.

+1
Excellent fit, great quality; what's not to love?

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
Several guys on the ZR-1 Registry have bought OBX headers and found them to be of very good quality for fit and finish. Significantly less money than SWs, but their full,exhaust is 2.5" not 3".

MMBLUE

Reaction score
I guess the company is happy with what they got. Hard to get the Chinese to make changes from half way around the world.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Spend the money on quality parts and stop chasing garbage.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just installed OBX shortys. No complaints, good value.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah about OBX...

Ripped off Kook's design and then sold it at half the price because they didn't need to do any R&D.

Not surprised at your dilemma in the least. Calling on [MENTION=10771]wlorton[/MENTION]

wlorton

Enginerd
Reaction score
Yeah about OBX...

Ripped off Kook's design and then sold it at half the price because they didn't need to do any R&D.

Not surprised at your dilemma in the least. Calling on [MENTION=10771]wlorton[/MENTION]
Ban motherfucker ban

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom