• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

OBX exhaust

OK guys, here's the scoop. I have been emailing OBX about this to see where they are with this project but my emails must be getting stuck in an internet black hole because I get no response. My concern is maybe they gave up on this because I'm the only one pestering them. If other people who are interested in this happening sent an email maybe one of us could get a response. Go to www.obxracingsports.com and from the contact page send an email about this. I'm hopeful this can still happen!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
OK guys, here's the scoop. I have been emailing OBX about this to see where they are with this project but my emails must be getting stuck in an internet black hole because I get no response. My concern is maybe they gave up on this because I'm the only one pestering them. If other people who are interested in this happening sent an email maybe one of us could get a response. Go to Home - OBX Racing Sports and from the contact page send an email about this. I'm hopeful this can still happen!
I have never dealt with them personally, but have heard lots of stories on other forums about this problem you are having. They are very hard to contact and get a response, probably because the product isnt the best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info