Gaming NFS Unbound

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I beat it last night too. Not sure if I’ll keep playing it or move on. Driving that charger home was disappointing. That thing drove like ass.
I’d give it a solid 8/10.
I know with multiplayer it’s a separate deal so you basically have to start over in terms of collecting cars.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I beat it last night too. Not sure if I’ll keep playing it or move on. Driving that charger home was disappointing. That thing drove like ass.
I’d give it a solid 8/10.
I know with multiplayer it’s a separate deal so you basically have to start over in terms of collecting cars.
Charger? I drove home the 240... And Yaz drove my GTR.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I was just playing this, but my kid has grown up and likes to take over.
He just got busted lol. Drives like a 5 yr old.

80C5802D-351E-4799-B1F2-792010F17152.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So what's the strategy here. I know nighttime is when the "big money" races come out, but what should I be focusing on during the day? I hesitate to try and carry a large balance with me at this early stage because my stock ass civic is slow as shit and I don't wanna get involved in any big cop chases just yet

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You cash out each time you go back to the garage. So if there a big money race during the day, I'll grab that and then see if there are any side jobs the pop up. If not, I cash out and head out at night.

If you get busted with zero dollars, who cares. The day or night keeps going. So sometimes if I cash out during the day with a large star rating, I'll head out at night and purposely get arrested to clear it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info