Gaming NFS Unbound

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I bought the game after the trial expired. The game just crashed and sent me back to windows and was like give me your monies if you want to play more.
I’m enjoying the game. It’s definitely one of the first time playing a game that I feel way older than the the target audience for a mainstream game.
I definitely hate all the cringy dialogue, the influencer character models, and if I was mayor of the city I’d be pissed too with these assholes destroying shit on the streets everyday.
I love the art style, racing at night looks awesome.
Cop chases are frustrating at times. Once you get your heat up to 4 the cops are relentless. I just lost $17k tonight on the day before the trial thing so now I don’t have shit.
The cars and driving are fun. I’ve just been drifting everything. Haven’t tried a grip set up yet.
Back to my crown Vic, if you know you know bro!

Reactions: Mook

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Bro, the Xbox one is like 15 years old ?
angry d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This game has some of the most exciting racing in recent memory.

I'm closing in on the final race... Hopefully there's end game stuff. Otherwise, I REALLY hope they add DLC and expand the world out.

There are A LOT of cars in the game but next to zero reason to buy any... Mostly because you're really strapped for cash most of the game. Unless you constantly risk getting busted with 100k on you every day and night cycle.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I'm already at 5 stars. Heading back to a safehouse with 100k on me. I get a call to go pick up a car from someone called the blacklist. Figure fuck it.

Roll up and it's the below ??

2a4e510d-12f2-4435-a26b-67b31475c173.jpg

Look familiar?

HALF A FUCKING HOUR LATER I finally make it back to a safehouse. Had to first lose the cops and drop the M off and then literally as I get back in the GTR a helicopter fucks off outta nowhere and spots me. Then the 15 minute escape in that car begins. Non stop helicopter spots , even when I'm cooldown.

But, banked 170k, so worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info