DELETE!!

fxkf.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Only in a need for speed game would I choose a Silvia over a Lambo or a Charger. God this feels so much like burnout :LOL: but thats not surprising since its from Criterion. The city and the environment look absolutely fantastic. Not getting much in terms of sense of speed or car feel tho :LOL: car is either not drifting...or drifting.

And of course you can adjust the aggressiveness of your burble tune on your exhaust. ?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Only in a need for speed game would I choose a Silvia over a Lambo or a Charger. God this feels so much like burnout :LOL: but thats not surprising since its from Criterion. The city and the environment look absolutely fantastic. Not getting much in terms of sense of speed or car feel tho :LOL: car is either not drifting...or drifting.

And of course you can adjust the aggressiveness of your burble tune on your exhaust. ?
You can adjust the handling to whatever your preference is.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Seems Gamestop might have this on sale for $44.99 next week

Think I may even have a $5 coupon I could use.......might just snag it. Even tho I've barely touched the trial.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info