Food / Drink New Taco Bell items

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
No bump?? The volcano menu is back bitches!! Had the burrito and the taco yesterday. God that cheese is so fucking good. I actually think I prefer the tacos over the burrito.

nacho fries are gone now again now tho :( I would have loved to have dipped those in a side of volcano cheese. Tho I do normally make my own by dumping 2 packets of diablo in the normal cheese.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No bump?? The volcano menu is back bitches!! Had the burrito and the taco yesterday. God that cheese is so fucking good. I actually think I prefer the tacos over the burrito.

nacho fries are gone now again now tho :( I would have loved to have dipped those in a side of volcano cheese. Tho I do normally make my own by dumping 2 packets of diablo in the normal cheese.
Oh GOD, My ass is gonna hate me, but I'm definitely visiting Taco Bell!

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The Volcano Burrito did NOT disappoint! I made it the last stop on my walk today, and it took me a bit further than I usually walk, so, basically walked 12.5 miles for a Taco Bell burrito lol.

I burned more calories than the Burrito itself has.
IMG_3705.jpeg

IMG_3706.jpeg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: willsmysticcobra

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I walk about 10 miles a day if I can. So I cut my walk short by about by about 4 miles and just walked to Taco Bell instead. Ended up at 12.5 miles. :)
after i got situated in mexico city, if i avoided my tasty boi high calories chilaquiles, my day would start with a 4.8 r/t walk to get the best version of shakshuka i found. it was a good habit.

i wish the US in general and in the suburbs was more walkable, like it would be great exercise for my mom to do something similar to this in mchenry. i've done the walk to town for lunch there a fair bit when i stayed home for a month, but the other end just did not have great options. like hey you can go to this place for a breakfast... that's 1600 calories... the healthiest place i would end up on my lunch walks was a thai place. the owners were thai and all but the food was at least 50% mchenry lol.

as an aside, there is a soft power reason why there are also so many thai restaurants in the US:

i'll also note the real national dish of thailand that everyone eats is not pad thai, not at all, but pad kra pao; spicy minced pork or chicken

• Dislike
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
grabbed TB last night, ordered a volcano combo and a cheesy gordita crunch. The shrinkflation there is hilarious, their items are smaller and my order was $16 :rofl:

The lava sauce was not the same as I remember it. It tasted bland and was not really spicy, it used to be far spicier than fire sauce, and packed some heat and discomfort (for fast food at least). Perhaps my taste has changed over the last decade, but I dont think so. It was kind of disappointing. I'll try another TB to compare, but i'm also reading others saying the same thing.

Thread Info